- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
LOVE the ASPCA! I have done some volunteer work with them and they are just great! Their commitment to saving animals is inspiring!
They did a good job with my cat but I did notice some people were turned down because they had pitbulls, did not like that at all.
The ASPCA is one of the best charities for animals out there and they help thousands of animals find homes and get the proper care
As an animal lover, they are a great organization that do anything and everything they can to find animals forever homes and love.
We have also been a part of this family. We have also adopted many of our pets from them and they turned out to be amazing animals
It's better to donate to local shelters or rescue groups in need. Most of them don't have fancy facilities they pay for like here.
The world would be a better place if more people would do what they do. I love the ASPCA and what they stand for. Adopt or donate!
The ASPCA is really great. Such sad commercials but they definitely affect you. Should definitely adopt from a shelter if you can.
Any organization that has the best interest of the animals or is a supporter of animal welfare is a 5 star organization in my book.
Love them! ASPCA is a very good organization. It always makes me want to adopt every single animal but sadly I can't. So I donate.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos