BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I love what they do, but I hate they're not a "no-kill" shelter. It's definitely a cause to donate to if you have extra money because animals always deserve a second chance.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
I love the dedication and commitment to others within and outside of this organization. So glad it could help others.
Crystal V.
My sister just adopted and received her first dog from here. The poor dog was abused and her hair was all snagged together. She is now the sweetest and most loving dog ever. The best dogs are adopted.
Kelsey W.
I am a huge animal lover! And this organization does so much and is able to give these animals the love and care that they need. I have given donations because I love this organization and how much they care for their animals.
angel h.
Oh my lord, this organization is absolutely incredible. i wish i could donate more money to the little fur babies.
Shelby C.
Love this organization! I think what they do is wonderful. No animal should be left starving and abused. They all deserve a home! The only thing I dislike are their commercials. They make me SO upset!
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Great organization, they truly care about and are there for the animals. They have low cost animal hospital as well. If you are not able to pay they will work with you all for the better of the animal. Kudos!!!!
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
The prupose and mission for ASPCA is awesome. I love what they do and find them a wonderful organization. However, I cannot cope with those commercials, they are too painful to watch. I know they are trying to pull heart strings to get donations but I feel beat over the head and it's too difficult.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
I can only say great things about this organization. They help so many animals and do so much good. I do have to change the channel when their commercial comes on TV though.
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
My niece just turned 9 and asked for donations to the ASPCA instead of presents. to me that deserves rave reviews. thank you for teaching even children that animals need love and care too
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?