Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love what they do, but I hate they're not a "no-kill" shelter. It's definitely a cause to donate to if you have extra money because animals always deserve a second chance.
I love the dedication and commitment to others within and outside of this organization. So glad it could help others.
My sister just adopted and received her first dog from here. The poor dog was abused and her hair was all snagged together. She is now the sweetest and most loving dog ever. The best dogs are adopted.
I am a huge animal lover! And this organization does so much and is able to give these animals the love and care that they need. I have given donations because I love this organization and how much they care for their animals.
Oh my lord, this organization is absolutely incredible. i wish i could donate more money to the little fur babies.
Love this organization! I think what they do is wonderful. No animal should be left starving and abused. They all deserve a home! The only thing I dislike are their commercials. They make me SO upset!
Great organization, they truly care about and are there for the animals. They have low cost animal hospital as well. If you are not able to pay they will work with you all for the better of the animal. Kudos!!!!
The prupose and mission for ASPCA is awesome. I love what they do and find them a wonderful organization. However, I cannot cope with those commercials, they are too painful to watch. I know they are trying to pull heart strings to get donations but I feel beat over the head and it's too difficult.
I can only say great things about this organization. They help so many animals and do so much good. I do have to change the channel when their commercial comes on TV though.
My niece just turned 9 and asked for donations to the ASPCA instead of presents. to me that deserves rave reviews. thank you for teaching even children that animals need love and care too
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos