Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love the ASPCA! Its wonderful! They have an awesome assortment of animals and breeds. They really care for the animals well have lots of people that love on these animals. They want to provide you and the animals with the best fit. They do home visits to make sure that your house is suitable for the animal. They have promotions all the time to help those on a budget. They do a great job!
This is a great organization. They put in so much effort into saving and helping animals. I once found a cat that had been hit by a car. I called my local ASPCA and they came right away. They were able to nurse the cat back to health and they even found it's owners! I love them!
I love ASPCA because they work so hard at what they do. not only do they help adopt animals to the RIGHT owner but they go out of there way to save the animals, they are an amazing group of people who I just thank are amazing. they have saved so many lives and save lives everyday, people like them deserve a big thank you. I love people that take a stand animal abuse and fight to get them a forever home!!!
Their commercials get me every time. I love what they do and what they stand for. I really like that sticker they send in case of fire or emergency, letting people know that there are pets in the house.
They do so much to help animals without even thinking twice about doing it. They care so much!
I love animals, and any organization that wants to help them out gets an A+ in my book.
I am a huge animal lover.I love that they try to find homeless animals a family.I don't like that animals that don't have to be put down.Its so sad that so many don't care about animals.ASPCA tries to help them.When I was a teen I wolunteered at my local one every summer
ASPCA is great as far as I'm concerned. They truly want to make the lives of animals a better place and I hope to one day work apart of their organization.
I love the ASPCA. They truly care about animals. Every pet I have ever gotten has been from them. I have four cats currently and I adore them all. I really like that if you surrender an animal, you have the opportunity to call daily and check on them. If they aren't adopted after a certain time, you're able to take them back so they aren't transferred or euthanized. This is one organization I plan on always donating to.
They are one of the companies I make a monthly donation to in order to help them continue their amazing work. All of my pets have come from SPCA shelters and I fully support their efforts toward humane treatment of animals.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos