Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I have volunteered at their shelters and they are so great. they have shelters all over and donations really do help as well
ASPCA, I don't really know. I have mixed feelings about them. Sometimes its good, other times not so much
Such a great organization! They do so much to help animals that others have turned their backs on.
I donate as much as I can to this wonderful organization. A lot of states laws have changed laws and put laws in act do to their help. Always keeping the animals first and seeking justice for their wrongs. Mainly run by volunteers. Almost all proceeds go to help animals on many ways. Most shelters are run by SPCA groups . I got my new best friend there:) their first concern is the animals welfare.
It's such a great cause. I'm on their mailing list and I hope all these animals find better places
No better advocate for animals then the ASPCA !
These guys do amazing work, not just with individual animals but in terms of research, awareness, and support of other animal welfare agencies. Donate money, donate things or volunteer!
This is such a great organization, I got my cat and dog from here and couldn't be happier. Save an animals life and adopt from here rather than a breeder!
The pets there are so cute! my cousin got her pet from here, the pet is doing great still, he is very happy and playful. just a warning there is a lot of paperwork!
I have gotten quite a few pets over the years from the spca and i think it is a great organization
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos