Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love animals and I love what the aspca does. Its a good charity to donate to. Also, adopting a pet from your local spca is a great idea.
An amazing and helpful organization that helps with cats & dogs in abusive and bad situation and help move them to better lives. <3
I love this group! I always adopt my animals from them and have just wonderful pets. I love my fur babies. I try to donate to them to help provide the best care to the animals
Great organization, baffles me people spending thousands of dollars on pure bred animals, mixed breeds are often smarter and better behaved. Easy to adopt and this place is wonderful.
My sister in law works for this foundation and I love seeing the way they help animals. I would love to be a part to help them more.
This is an amazing program, but unfortunately I immediately associate it with their commercial with Sarah McLaughlin's song. I love the program; I think that it's so so crucial for animals to find safe homes after experiencing trauma. Maybe if they changed their marketing tactics, they would raise more awareness for the actual program.
I always try to donate to them when I can since they really do care for the animals. It breaks my heart seeing the advertisements and I want to help them out. Feels really good to donate to a good cause :)
Of the many national animal organizations, the ASPCA is my favorite. I love how they take a rational approach to giving animals the best possible welfare standards and fight cruelty.
I love animals this organization is amazing in helping and assuring they go to a Good loving home
All my animals are rescues from the local spca! everyone should consider this before any purchase from a breeder!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos