- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This is a great organization. I always see the commercials and I think this organization is focusing on the animals rather than the money.
Awesome organization!! Always helping out animals in great need, and showing the public things we may not want to know about, but need to.
Adopt don't shop. I love humans who love animals and show them the respect they deserve. This is a cause I can stand behind! Love you ASPCA
I love animals and I love what the aspca does. Its a good charity to donate to. Also, adopting a pet from your local spca is a great idea.
ASPCA is great at what they do. I'm a huge animal lover and could never put my baby girls in danger. Thank you Aspca for everything you do!
Love this organization. A year ago, I adopted a year old female cat. I love how organized and careful they are before they let you adopt.
I volunteer for a humane organization that works with the ASPCA on cruelty cases/puppy mills. They do wonderful work on behalf of animals.
Another one of my favorite organizations. it's amazing to see how many animals are no longer dying or on the streets thanks to this group.
I love this! They do so much to help these animals. I've adopted a few animals from them through out my life & actually wanted to go again!
If you like animals this is a great place to make small donations to. They help animals who have been abused and left on the streets hungry
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos