- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
ASPCA is literally the best. We got our dog, Jack, from there. He was just a puppy when we first got him. Now he's grown up and healthy.
I personally love working with this rescue, i work with them with pulling animals from kill shelters and they are so caring and helpful
I work for this organization and i really enjoy what i do. I've helped and healed so many animals that have come through our facility.
I love what they do for all animals! I love that fact that these people really do care and that all funds really do help these animals.
Great organization they do so much for animals and do not get enough funding for the things they need thank God they are around though
I Love animals and I love how the ASPCA helps and cares for the wonderful animals sad people don't want. Thanks ASPCA for all you do!!
My fiancé and I are actively involved with the ASPCA and our local shelters. We are avid animal lovers and do whatever we can to help.
They are incredibly helpful and spend the time, energy, and money doing what a lot of us wish we could do. I always donate when I can.
I love ASPCA. However, I could do without the depressing commercials. I would adopt a pet from there, but I already have too many pets.
I have adopted several animals from this organization. It offers a fresh start to unwanted animals, that others can fall in love with!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos