Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The commercials that this organization put out tug at my heart so hard. love seeing people help animals and bring them back to health!
I work for this organization and i really enjoy what i do. I've helped and healed so many animals that have come through our facility.
They are incredibly helpful and spend the time, energy, and money doing what a lot of us wish we could do. I always donate when I can.
Great organization they do so much for animals and do not get enough funding for the things they need thank God they are around though
Vets on hand in case of emergency. Love this service. It provides me with a feeling of security, especially when I have a cat sitter.
I love ASPCA. However, I could do without the depressing commercials. I would adopt a pet from there, but I already have too many pets.
ASPCA is where I got my little nugget of joy. The ASPCA does a wonderful job matching future pet owners to the pet best fit for them.
Love the organization and what they are trying to accomplish. But I can really do without the sad puppy commercials breaking my heart.
I have adopted several animals from this organization. It offers a fresh start to unwanted animals, that others can fall in love with!
This organization does all that it can to take stray animals and give them the care they need, and hopefully find them a loving home.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos