Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
GREAT non-profit organization
This is an amazing organization. I am confused who gave it a F rating. A second chance for animals
This is an amazing organization they do amazing work and are really helpful
We adopted an adorable cat a few years ago at our local ASPCA location and just loved the easy process and wonderful match to our personalities
I adopted both of my beautiful cats from the ASPCA and it was such a wonderful process
I have a huge heart for animals. My house is never without one
If it wasn't for the ASPCA many dogs and cats wouldn't find homes. They've saved many abused animals and gave them a second chance for life. We need people to care just as ASPCA!
Anyone who goes out of their way to save an animal is OK in my book. When you save an animal, you enable them to trust and love. Our cat is from SPCA and I can't imagine my life without her.
ASPCA does amazing things. They save animal's lives and rescue them. Whenever an ASPCA commercial comes on TV I change the channel because it's to sad
Awesome! The world needs people to help animals. They are innocent and need to be protected
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos