Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I've donated to ASPCA over the years and I'd gladly continue. Being able to help animals is my favorite thing to do. They can't speak up or go to work to help themselves so it's awesome to have a great organization out there doing it for them. They also are helpful with finding pets to adopt from shelters around the country. The one thing I hate.................those sad commercials that come on in the wee hours of the night. Makes me cry every time. Help the animals!
I love animals and I am so happy that they have this for the animals this can change so many animals life
Best place to find your Best friend:) And if you're not looking for a new BF, still donate to help care for our four legged fluffy friends!
My local ASPCA had fixed my cat and we had no problem with it. This organization is really great for saving animals. My local ASPCA has a thrift store where you can drop off your stuff and the money they make from it goes to help fund the animals they are taking care of. It's such a good place.
Avid animal lover. love this foundation it promotes a really good cause! keep it up
I try to help out when I can i wish I could adopted a pet since their so many in need but can't have any pet in my apartment.
This is a great organization and they have done a lot do feet things for so many animals
I love any organization that is willing to take the time to help animals! I haven't worked with this particular organization yet but I heard they were great and I plan to volunteer in the future!
Wonderful organization to help animals. They help save Animals lives and try to provide good homes.
These people actually do their best to try and save animals, then rehabilitate them. I think that's beautiful!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos