- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
With ASPCA insurance, I have policies that actually are worth something to me - and to my cats, especially now that I am retired and on a fixed income.
One of my most recent issues was with my 14-year-old Siamese cat, Jontue II. In the course of three vet visits during approximately three weeks, I had spent over $900 on his care, including euthanasia at the last visit. My payments from ASPCA totaled more than two thirds of my costs.
I am happy to say that my new kitty, Jontue III, has now been signed up for ASPCA insurance, along with his aunt and uncles.
Thank you for being my pets' friend (and mine),
Travel down the road and back again;
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant.....
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos