- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I've adopted plenty of animals from them because I believe if they went through a rough time the rest of their days should be loved and the best my little girl wants to be a vet when she grows up so she's always down there helping out and they are so nice to her she's learned so much and when she sees one that needs special love she always makes sure that they are
It breaks my heart every time I hear about an animal that was abused, abandoned or neglected. There was a local news story about a dog that was so hungry, he ate plastic from his empty food dish and denim jeans - they were found in his stomach after he died. :(
Just knowing there is an organization to help animals in need is a comfort, so I gladly give whatever resources I have available to help them further their mission.
The ASPCA is the only one the calls me every moth to increase my donation amount. I kindly tell them that I do not wish to increase my amount, as it is around 30/month and I am in grad school and a teacher who makes no money. They then tell me why they need more and that I should do more. It is annoying. I like them, but I really hate being called so frequently.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos