SALLY M.

I love this charity, I just wish they didn't give a free gift if you donate. I donate so they make money. Does anyone know if they get the items to giveaway free. I just feel bad to except an item when I'm donating my money to help out. Getting the free shirt makes you feel like you're just paying for a shirt

Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Midlothian, TX
10 months ago
I feel the same way but unfortunately people today expect something in return. It's not good enough to just know you're helping a great cause!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
11 months, 1 week ago
Yes I agree
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
1 year, 1 month ago
I agree but usually the item is cheap and is an incentive for some people to donate. Plus, items like t-shirts provide simple, free advertising so other people can learn about the program.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
1 year, 3 months ago
Some people donate because they "expect" something in return and I think they are worried not enough people would help if something wasn't involved for the other party. But I agree with you.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
1 year, 4 months ago
Same but they get the shirts cheap. Shirt companys donate them
Amandeep P.
Amandeep P.
Ronkonkoma , NY
1 year, 5 months ago
I agree with many of you. I wish they would stop wasting money and resources on constantly sending me mail and offers. I never take any gifts and instead ask that they in turn utilize those gifts to help folks who may need them.
chloe p.
chloe p.
Tulsa, OK
I feel the same way!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
1 year, 5 months ago
I always opt out of receiving the free items. I feel like they waste money sending that stuff out that could go to the animals!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
1 year, 6 months ago
I totally agree, it's like I didn't donate to get anything back in return. I donated so that I can help out animals in need.
Kathryn O.