Willoughby, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4

Are you an animal person?

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
2 months ago
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I can't say I'm a huge animal person because I have terrible allergies but it bothers me so bad when they are mistreated!
Hope B.
Hope B.
2 months, 1 week ago
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Yes! I have 3 dogs and a cat! I adopted my dog (Mya) from a shelter and soon later realized she was pregnant! It never said she was pregnant on the sheet about her but she ended up giving birth to 8 puppies! I ended up keeping 2 of the puppies and Mya of course. I wish i could have kept them all :( the 2 dogs names are Hooch and Tank.. then i also adopted a cat named Miss cookie :)
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I love animals and it makes me so sad when I hear that people mistreat them.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
3 months ago
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Yes!! I love animals and hate to see them suffer! :(
Eva C.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
7 months, 1 week ago
Yes! I have two animals both rescued! This is the day Mingo(dog) got a new brother Poe(cat)!!
Willoughby, OH