BY ASPCA #2 in Pet Insurance Providers

Injuries & Accidents

All of our plans cover injuries, like broken bones, swallowed objects, car accidents and bite wounds.

Illnesses

Our most popular plan adds coverage for illnesses—from ear infections and stomach issues to cancer.

Advanced Care

Our top plans cover hereditary and congenital conditions, alternative therapies and behavioral issues.

Wellness Care

Add wellness coverage to any plan for as little as $10 a month* to help pay for annual exams, core vaccines and more.

Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
the only kind of pet insurance I’ll purchase! These folks really know and care about animals!
Stella M.
Alder point
I think it's a great idea to have pet insurance so when you go to the vet it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to pay for your pet care .if your pet needs surgery your insurance will cover most of the cost and medication for your pet I would recommend pet insurance
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this insurance, is it any good?
Jennifer T.
We adopted our dog from the Houston spca. Will this plan cover our dog and is there a discount for purchasing her from the spca?
Kristi V.
Seymour, WI
How affordable is pet insurance?
Lauren H.
white lake, MI
I've looked into all of the plans and I can't say that I can justify the monthly amount compared to what I spend on average each year. I didn't know that ASPCA had a plan though, is this comparable in price to the others ?