ASPCA

by ASPCA

Why do they waste so much on direct InMail marketing? I am more than happy to donate but just want expenses to be curtailed to the max.
WhhAt kind of organization is this?
Can you tell me your favorite 15 brands of dog food?
Start your review of ASPCA!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization.in reviews
Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too.in reviews
So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes.in reviews
I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is greatin reviews
I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make.in reviews
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
1,026 reviews
ASPCA uploaded by Angel H.
I think the ASPCA is a great organization for animals. With only $5 of a donation I receive a newsletter/magazine every month. They have sent cards, socks, mugs, etc. with their logo or animal pics. All of their proceeds go back to the animals. Recommended for a charitable cause. ASPCA
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I love the spca its an awesome organization that helps animals . I donate often . people should try getting their pets from there.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Living where i do i see alot of stray animals and i can always count on the aspca to help collect them and find them homes. i love supporting this organization and i will keep donating to and following the work they do.
Savannah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’ve fostered over 40 kittens through my local chapter of the ASPCA and actively volunteer there. I can’t speak for all of them, but the staff at my location are so extremely caring and take excellent care of all of the animals. I highly recommend getting involved because it is so rewarding.
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
ASPCA uploaded by Amy S.
I am an animal lover and have donated to ASPCA for years. They are good hearted folks looking to make a difference. I appreciate all they do to help prevent cruelty to animals and caring for them in times of need.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
ASPCA always sends me email and mail to send a donation and yes I do donate usually when they ask for a donation! I've known about it for a couple of years already! I support it because I absolutely love dogs!! I think other should donate because dogs are the best and it helps with everything to food and medical expenses!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
The ASPCA is an amazing organization/charity. They really do a lot of good, they advocate and protect animals. They do a lot of lobbying for animals. I donate to them periodically. I prefer the ASPCA over #PETA. I recommend this charity, it’s a good one!
Maria  D.
Granada Hills, CA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
We all need to love these animals. I can’t even watch some commercials on the cruelty. Thank you so much for all you do!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Animals are among the most vulnerable, thank goodness for places like the ASPCA. They provide food, shelter and love until a forever home is found. Any organization that ethically helps animals gets my support!
lisa K.
Glen Cove, NY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
no animal should be treated poorly. it makes my skin crawl seeing animal abuse. i donate to this charity but i’m not sure what they do or how they save animals. you need to support this charity bc animals are helpless and only we can make a real change in there lives

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...