BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This foundation really helps animals and tries to give them another chance in life. They fight to save animals who have been badly treated, and who need new homes. My fiancée and I donate at least 3 times a month to this cause because we actually got our rescued cat from this organization.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
The aspca does wonderful work with animal welfare and rescues. They also provide low cost veterinary care suggestions and can even tell you where to get your pet or strays neutered for free. Extremely important for the well-being of the animal should they get loose and prevents more homeless animals in dire need.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a wonderful organization that gains it funds from pet loving donors that want to make a difference to animals around the nation who have been starved or abused. What a great way to protect and keep pets safe.  ASPCA
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I love the ASPCA! They are such an amazing organization. They do such amazing work to help and protect all animals. You can go on their website to donate money or look up your local chapter to volunteer. Overall, the ASPCA is a great organization!
Poll G.
Aspca is a business that brings to light the plight of animals.  They do not help the local shelters in your community.  They are not the local animal shelter that actually care for these animals..It is your local shelter that needs your help and donations, not the Aspca!
Kara D.
This non-profit organization is so hard working in what they do to help and protect animals. I have donated before and try to when possible. They are so well-known, and for good reasons. We need to give more support to organizations like these that help our animals in need. We would be nothing without organizations like these with people who take time out of their day to care. I've been a member for years and will continue to support their efforts.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
The ASPCA is an amazing charity that saves animals in crisis through abuse, homelessness, or starvation. They are an amazing charity that truly cares about saving and protecting animals. They are also easy to donate to through their website or tons of local chapters.
Mariana I.
ASPCA really help animals. Ive been volunteering and I know a lot of places that do this kind of work, and I can tell that they are amazing with the animals, their job is really something very respectful and they do it with a lot of love. I just love them.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I few some kind of way with the commercials. I know commercials are really expensive and they get great time on tv. Maybe they could use all this money to help the dogs.
Jillian M.
I donate monthly to the ASPCA. It’s an excellent cause. They are really looking out for the welfare of animals and aren’t pushing an extreme political agenda like some other animal rights groups. I encourage anyone to donate to the ASPCA if they really want to help animals.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?