ASP Try Me Kit uploaded by Shilo W.

BY ASP

The ASP Try Me Kit contains all the products needed to create several beautiful sets of acrylic nails. see more...

Shilo W.
St George, UT
I bought this kit to attempt to do my own nails at home... I thought it would be harder than it was... all I needed was this kit, some tips, and files and I was on my way. It was so easy! I am on week 3 with these nails and I did a fill at week 2. These have lasted longer than any I've ever had done at a salon! I will upload a pic I took before I painted them... the white tips are longer because my natural nails are extremely short so I painted over them. Also keep in mind this was my very first time doing nails period! I am very pleased with this product! I'll definitely be buying full sizes and keep doing them at home!
Caitlin R.
Indiana, PA
This is a great starter kit. It does not come with acrylic tips, so you need to buy those separately. The brush broke super easily but it’s great for beginners.