BY ASP #22 in Press-on Nails

ASP Acrylic Dip System allows you to quickly apply a set of nails see more...

Leana A.
northglenn , CO
i love this stuff !!! ive been doin my own acrylics for awhile and recently found this and it is so mush easyer and faster to do my nails!!! would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Becca g.
san clemente, ca
I just got this new kit! It’s not the same packaging as the picture above shows. But it seems great and I cannot wait to use the new improved version of it!
gretaglez G.
San Leandro , CA
Execelente producto! Me encantó, no necesitas tanta experiencia en la aplicación de uñas las instrucciones son sencillas y mil veces mejor que gélish.
my first kit this was a easy application easy to do the price is affordable love the other dip powders wish there was more colors!
Lauren G.
Stigler, OK
I love this kit! It was so easy to use and looks great. Really inexpensive, too.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
This nail kit is the best thing ever! I purchase this at Sally's and it is the best $12.00 I could ever spend. I can do myself and both of my daughter's nails and I still have enough to do a fill in. It is very easy to do and the results are always great.
Vicki Z.
Everett , WA
How long do the set of nails last ? And is there any lifting ?
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Whats the price of this?
Destiney E.
Wichita Falls, TX
Question has been deleted
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anyone used ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit ? Is it actually easier than regular acrylic, how long does it last?