ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit uploaded by Maria S.ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit uploaded by Karen G.ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit uploaded by Amanda S.

BY ASP #37 in Press-on Nails

ASP Acrylic Dip System allows you to quickly apply a set of nails see more...

Lauren G.
Stigler, OK
I love this kit! It was so easy to use and looks great. Really inexpensive, too.
Amanda S.
As a former nail tech I love this acrylic. Is so easy to use! It lasts for a long time. I have had to buy additional glue but have used the powder and activator through 3 sets and lots of fills. The tips with the kit weren’t the best though.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City , OK
The BEST acrylic nails Ive ever done. I have tried other acrylic nail kits and it was a total fail. Nothing compares to this dip kit. My nails look like I went to the nail salon, not to mention it was super easy. I can not say enough how easy this kit is and how great my nails turned out. Fantastic!!! My 13 year old daughter used this kit too and hers turned out awesome!
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great way to save some money from salon trips, take a couple of tries to get the hang of it and find your own technique. I've experienced no lifting and only one time a nail broke :( but great for quick nails.
clint b.
Lexington
This was the easiest acrylic nail system it was amazing and they stayed on this was another product that didn't get great reviews but it worked great for me , minimal filing and buffing . Quality product affordable price
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
I truly loved the ease of this kit and it gave me a nice looking nail without having to run n waste hours in the salon. I just wish they would have lasted longer
Jessica O.
York, SC
I freakin love this kit! It's supper easy. Your nails look like you just got them done at the salon they last for a couple weeks an you can do your nails at least 10 times you will have to get more nails an glue but the powder an cure spray that comes with it lasts a long time. Highly recommend this kit!!
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
A at home full set of acrylics at a price you truly can't beat. If you have the ability to apply nail polish evenly without a major struggle then this kit will absolutely work for you. I do recommend applying all layers of the brush on glue as you would nail polish vs. Dabbing as instructions say. There is enough powder and spray for multiple uses, just grab yourself some extra tips and glue and you're all set !
Leana A.
Northglenn , CO
i love this stuff !!! ive been doin my own acrylics for awhile and recently found this and it is so mush easyer and faster to do my nails!!! would definitely recommend it to anyone.
susan r.
The kit has everything you need to do your own dip acrylics. It does take some getting used to but it is much easier for a beginner than trying to do traditional acrylics. The instructions are concise and take you step by step on how to do a set of nails. I would highly recommend the kit.
Vicki Z.
Everett , Wa
How long do the set of nails last ? And is there any lifting ?
Destiney E.
Wichita Falls, TX
Question has been deleted
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anyone used ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit ? Is it actually easier than regular acrylic, how long does it last?