ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit uploaded by Maria S.

BY ASP #37 in Press-on Nails

ASP Acrylic Dip System allows you to quickly apply a set of nails see more...

• I have been searching for an easy pro...Be the first to answer!
  • I have been searching for an easy pro...This item is like a mash up of... 1 Answers
  • How long do the set of nails last ? A...Maria, How do you achieve it? ... 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Stigler, OK
Jan. 19, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit
I love this kit! It was so easy to use and looks great. Really inexpensive, too.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma city , OK
July 9, 2017, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit
The BEST acrylic nails Ive ever done. I have tried other acrylic nail kits and it was a total fail. Nothing compares to this dip kit. My nails look like I went to the nail salon, not to mention it was super easy. I can not say enough how easy this kit is and how great my nails turned out. Fantastic!!! My 13 year old daughter used this kit too and hers turned out awesome!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
April 27, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit
I truly loved the ease of this kit and it gave me a nice looking nail without having to run n waste hours in the salon. I just wish they would have lasted longer
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
York, SC
I freakin love this kit! It's supper easy. Your nails look like you just got them done at the salon they last for a couple weeks an you can do your nails at least 10 times you will have to get more nails an glue but the powder an cure spray that comes with it lasts a long time. Highly recommend this kit!!
susan r.
susan r.
Dec. 10, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit
The kit has everything you need to do your own dip acrylics. It does take some getting used to but it is much easier for a beginner than trying to do traditional acrylics. The instructions are concise and take you step by step on how to do a set of nails. I would highly recommend the kit.
Leana A.
Leana A.
northglenn , CO
Dec. 12, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit
i love this stuff !!! ive been doin my own acrylics for awhile and recently found this and it is so mush easyer and faster to do my nails!!! would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Tayla F.
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
Dec. 8, 2016, 2:10 a.m.
Review for: ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit
A at home full set of acrylics at a price you truly can't beat. If you have the ability to apply nail polish evenly without a major struggle then this kit will absolutely work for you. I do recommend applying all layers of the brush on glue as you would nail polish vs. Dabbing as instructions say. There is enough powder and spray for multiple uses, just grab yourself some extra tips and glue and you're all set !
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Dec. 8, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: ASP Quick Dip Powder System Kit
This nail kit is the best thing ever! I purchase this at Sally's and it is the best $12.00 I could ever spend. I can do myself and both of my daughter's nails and I still have enough to do a fill in. It is very easy to do and the results are always great.
Vicki Z.
Vicki Z.
Everett , Wa
How long do the set of nails last ? And is there any lifting ?
Wichita Falls, TX
I have been searching for an easy product to give myself an easy, cute, but natural manicure! Has anybody tried this out and knows how it works, or how long it lasts on your natural nails?
Wichita Falls, TX