ASP Prep n Clean uploaded by Yadaris M.

BY ASP #46 in Press-on Nails

ASP Prep n' Clean is a dehydrant used to make sure the nail is clean and dry before starting any extension service. see more...

Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I got this at Sally’s because I lost the ph bonder I used to use when doing an at home gel polish. It seems to be working well. I’ve used it twice and haven’t had issues. I would recommend it, it’s a good value.
Mabel. 💄.
Most affordable good quality dehydrator I’ve found yet. There are cheaper ones but don’t work as well. This provides a nice cleaned surface for a nail service. Love it.
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I've been using this for about 5 months and I can say I'm pretty happy with it. I use it before I put my base coat. This has helped my polish look good for weeks. It's easy to apply and worth the step in my manicure routine. And definitely a keeper <3
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
I use this product under my base coat when I paint my nails. This step lengthens the life of my home manicure. I really wish I had discovered this product years ago.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
This product is great to prepare the nails before any nail polish. I buy the product in Sally’s Besuty Supply. Price is affordable. Don’t need a lot of product.