ASP Gel Polish Sienna Siren

by ASP

ASP Soak Off Gel polish gives you a vibrant color manicure that lasts two weeks, guaranteed. No chips or smudges.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ASP Gel Polish Sienna Siren!
How would you rate this product?
Hoover, AL
I have so many colors of this brand, because they’re my preferred choice! They always fully cure, but sometimes one spot on one finger will be a little softer than the others. If you don’t use a bonder, this polish WILL peel off within a couple days, so remember to use their bonder with it.
Madison Hts, MI
I love this polish save me money at the salon by doing it myself last for 3 -4 weeks if not longer
This is a neat copper metallic kind of shade. The staying power is pretty good. The brush is good for painting it's not too thin or too wide.

Looking for your answer?