ASP Gel Polish Brown Sugar

by ASP

ASP Soak Off Gel polish gives you a vibrant color manicure that lasts two weeks, guaranteed. No chips or smudges.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ASP Gel Polish Brown Sugar!
Berwyn, PA
This color is beautiful! I bought this brand because I couldn't find a warm copper brown anywhere. The color really is beautiful. But the formula is really annoying to work with. It's extremely runny and not opaque at all. I needed 3 or 4 coats to get an opaque color.
Whitefish , MT
ASP Gel Polish Brown Sugar uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Beautiful color!! This is a nice brand gel polish- the colors I do own cover well with one coat! Has a nice brush and can be cured in 30 seconds under an LED light. I’ll be purchasing more of this brand
I love all things ASP! The brown sugar color is what I reach for when I'm unsure what my mood is. The color looks good with my coloring, it is darn near chip proof and does not Lyft.
This polish is AMAZING. The polish is opaque even from the first coat and the colour itself is a gorgeous dark bronze with tint glitters in it. I am completely in love with it.

Looking for your answer?