ASP Gel Polish Base Coat

by ASP

ASP Gel Polish Base Coat helps secure the gel polish to your nails

Asp or gelish? Which brand is better
Do I have to use the bonder polish before this step? Or can I just use a cleanser instead?
Start your review of ASP Gel Polish Base Coat!
Pelham, AL
I have reviewed this gel system before. This is the base coat in the line. It provides a wonderful base for this system and allows polish to adhere perfectly. This product runs about $10 if you purchase it separately, but it is available as a part of a kit. Also, Sally Beauty often has this on sale buy one get one free which makes it economical. This base coat lasts forever. If you are looking to do your own gel nails, I definitely recommend this product.
North Las Vegas
ASP Gel Polish Base Coat uploaded by Jasmine J.
Out of all gel base coat polishes this is the one of the best. Easy to apply, not messy, and a space saver. The bottle is really small and doesn’t take a lot to apply onto the nail. I’ve had this product for over 2 months. Each mani or pedi comes out perfect every time.
S Hackensack, NJ
I purchased this gel polish from Sally's. I want to say it was about 12 dollars and I had high expectations for it but it just doesn't last. I find that I'll look down on my nails in the middle of the day and a whole finger nails worth of polish has peeled off without me noticing. Isn't gel polish supposed to be long lasting??? At least they have pretty colors.
Dunlap, TN
I have been using this gel base fmcoat for a few months now and it works really well as long as I thoroughly dehydrate my nail bed. In my opinion Foundation Gel Basecoat for Gelish Uv Polish By Gelish works better but for the sake of affordability, the asp is good enough. It does the job and it does it well. Just dehydrate you nail bed. Really well.
Wolfeboro, NH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Absolutely love this base coat! Gives a great grip to the nail before adding other products on top. Highly recommend purchasing this in conjunction with the top coat.
Lexington, MA
Greta for the price and availability. It definitely grips onto even an unbuffed nail. It follows the brands reputation for being difficult to remove, but isn't that what gel is for.
I started using ASP gel nail polishes to save on gel manicures. I use peel able base coat or regular.  I have tried "think pink " "brooding in burgundy" "rose gold" and "blue crush" . I liked all of the colors. The "brooding in burgundy " is actually a  red color on my nails. The polishes last about one week for me. I make sure to cure 2 minutes for each coat.  I have my hands in water and use cleaning products and I also have oily nail beds. All in all, I'm satisfied with this line of product.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this brand for when I do my gels at home. The base coat is long lasting and cures easily with my LED light. It not too expensive and works well with the bonder and top coat.
Columbia, MO
When I ran out of my trusty Gelish foundation base I purchased this ASP Gel Polish Base Coat at my local Sally Beauty Supply because it was all that was in stock. I shouldn't have. It was terrible. By the time you apply the base coat to one hand it has rolled up and shrank on the nail before even curing. Then somehow the base coat also separately and becomes spotty as if you haven't applied it to the whole nail. I don't know why I put up with it for so long but I guess I just wanted my nails done. Just this past week I couldn't take any more lifting. Seriously my nails wouldn't last a week without peeling off. I have been using this AIMEILI Gel Nail Polish No Wipe Top Coat and the quality is superior. It may be BETTER than Gelish! Seriously impressed! And the no wipe is an added bonus.
Buckeye Lake, OH
Great base coat just like there top coat. Last a long time and goes on smoothly without any issues