BY ASP

ASP Bonding liquid is an adhesive acrylic liquid that does not require primer. see more...

Jasmine N.
alvarado
I love this product it’s good for doing your nails and I love it Bc it’s different from others it Doesn’t really smell allot like the other ones and does not leave the smell in your house or where ever you are doin your nails
Krista M.
Grimes, IA
I love ASP products for anything "nail". I do my own acrylic nails at home and I purchase this product at Sally Beauty. One bottle lasts forever- which I love. (Its reasonably priced, too) The smell is awful (as expected). Literally the only drawback is the bottle isn't designed the best and the pour spout gets monomer everywhere. The entire label has been melted off my bottle. I would reccomend not keeping this product with other tools and make sure it stays upright. Other than that this product is something I use faithfully and would recommend to anyone wanting to start doing acrylic nails.
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Love it ! I started doing nails about five months ago and out of all the store brands i like this one best. It's always on sale at Sally's especially if you get the beauty club card ! For the price the quality is great, and it's Sets any acrylic powder
Joanne Y.
This is the best acrylic monomer I've used so far. It's super pricey even for a small bottle but it'll last you a long time. It has an incredibly strong scent and you'd need super good ventilation. I will purchase again and I definitely recommend you get it.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
A bit slow setting but goodd although is not tacky it is a bit goofy but it's good overall. The smell is mild I would say