ASP Aspire Bonding Acrylic Powder Clear uploaded by Luisa M.ASP Aspire Bonding Acrylic Powder Clear uploaded by Joanne Y.ASP Aspire Bonding Acrylic Powder Clear uploaded by Joanne Y.

BY ASP #82 in Press-on Nails

ASP Aspire Bonding Acrylic Powder is a very fine acrylic powder that is crystal clear and requires little filing. see more...

Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
I've been teaching myself how to do acrylics for almost a year now. Before I bought Cheaper quality acrylic liquid and powder from eBay because I didn't know better. I will never go back after trying this product. It's so great! The powder is amazing, my filing time was cut in half. It's so smooth and easy to apply. It takes a little longer to dry but that's okay because it also makes it easier to work with without having to rush. I purchased the acrylic powder and liquid, I will be buying the bigger one next time.
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Love this acrylic powder ! Very affordable price , always on sale at Sally's. Especially if you own a beauty club card. I've been using this powder for months now and me and my clients. It gives your nails a nice clear salon look at home. Very easy to apply and use. And the jar typically lasts long even if you use it frequently
Joanne Y.
This is my favorite acrylic powder. It seems like very little product but you rarely use any of it when doing your nails. Its more on the pricey side but I think it's sooo worth it. I definitely recommend to others!