MakeupNail CareFalse NailsASP
Aspire Acrylic Nail Liquid

ASP Aspire Acrylic Nail Liquid

by ASP

ASP Aspire Acrylic Nail Liquid is an adhesive acrylic liquid that does not require primer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ASP Aspire Acrylic Nail Liquid!
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
Great starter products. I use this along with the ASP acrylic powders. I like that they're super easy to work with as long as you have prior experience with acrylics. It's not the cheapest out there, and it's not the most expensive either. It has been my experience that you get what you pay for in acrylic systems. So if you want a quality product that is not going to break the bank this is worth giving a try.
Ashley B.
Newark, NJ
Looovvveee !! One of the best brands that I've used at Sally's so far. Any kind of acrylic sets very well with this liquid. It costs a little more than other brands but you don't use a lot during a set so that's a plus. The smell isn't that harsh to me either.

Looking for your answer?