BY ASOS CURVE

• I've always wanted to order from here but am nervous abou...2 Answers
  • What about plus size products?1 Answers
  • How do these fit. Are the right everywhere and loose at t...1 Answers
ASOS Curve
  • "As I wrote on the regular Asos review page, it can be so hard finding fashion forward pieces in plus sizes and good quality." in 17 reviews
  • "I was first introduced to the brand while I was in the United Kingdom, and I was extremely pleased that the ship to both Canada and the United States (with free shipping!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am a plus size woman and it can be very difficult for me to find clothes that are actually cute and do not look like something my grandma would wear." in 3 reviews
  • "Everything I have purchased from ASOS Curve is very true to size, which can be difficult when ordering plus size clothing online." in 3 reviews
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
I’m obsessed with Asos they are a bit in the pricey side but the quality is way better than forever 21. Asos has very unique clothing, and I personally love their trendy fashion
Brandi P.
Tomball, TX
I am in love with this brand. My two favorite weekend shirts are from ASOS Curve, and several of my work outfits come them as we. It is good quality and is great price for the quality. They also good sales and packs of two of the basic essentials like tanks. Designed for larger woman, it is modern and classic without feeling too frumpy. The clothes are deaigned with the current trends in mind.
Cynthia D.
Bronx
Asos is my go to for clothing! Thy have clothing for many different styles and the size range is wonderful! I often find it hard to shop for cute plus sue clothes since most retailers have baggy clothing by Asos ya cloths that accentuate the curvy body type. Their clothes are always on trend and great quality. The customer service is great as well.
Adriane M.
They carry a multitude of different types of styles for different types of consumers. They also have a huge price range making it affordable to everyone yet having some pieces that are a little more high priced. They’re quality is amazing and the design of many items is unseen in other brands especially for plus size women.
Sia A.
N Hollywood, CA
One of the best places for plus size clothes. Fashionable, stylish, comfortable and provides a lot of different styles. recently there are some bad quality items, but those are still pretty rare.
+ Great return policy and fast delivery
Kassidy O.
Robbins, TN
I love ASOS they have such a wide variety and styles for people of all sizes! There clothes are comfortable and affordable! For shoes and accessories I can spend hours going through all the merchandise that they have!
Brandi W.
Clovis, CA
I hate shopping in stores so this is my go to whenever I need something. I’ve purchased everything from a casual T-shirt to a bridesmaid dress and I love it all!
Emily A.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love ASOS Curve! They are one of the first retailers who started carrying on-trend pieces for plus size Millennial women and they have a great collection of items.

Whenever I have an event ASOS is one of the first websites I check, as I know they'll likely have something that'll work. The shipping can be a wit wonky, but I always try and order at least a month in advance since it is shipping from overseas.

The prices have increased as the site has gained popularity, which does make sense but I do wish they had some type of reward program for their loyal customers.
Tracey C.
I had a positive online shopping experience with Asos Curve. My shipment arrived in a timely manner, and was complete. Styles tend to be youth-oriented and constructed with fabrics of moderate quality and durability. Lots of body-contouring items. Great for seasonal, trendy looks at modest price points. The sales are great.
Note: Check sizing guides carefully.
Bottom line: Good site for trendy, curvy-girl fashions.
Maria S.
This is one of my favorite places for plus size clothes! I love the selection that they offer. I'm really happy that they offer a video when we look so you can see what the dress looks like when it's moving. The return policy is really easy you just ship stuff back and free returns.