ASOS

by ASOS

ASOS.com is one of the UK's largest online-only fashion and beauty stores. Primarily aimed at 18–34 year old men and women, ASOS sells both branded fashion goods and its own range of clothes.

Who shops from here? Would they recommend?
How long does it takes to ship to Montreal, Quebec, Canada? And people from quebec, have you ever had to pay extra fees when you receive the package?
How long they ship to Hawaii?
Start your review of ASOS!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's now more well known which mean for higher priced items plus the done away with free shipping so that really a bummer.” in 39 reviews
“If you are looking for an online retailer that has verity from sizes (petite-plus size), different styles and a range of price points that will fit in your budget.” in 18 reviews
“If you're searching for something specific, their search tools are really helpful and you're bound to find something you'll love.” in 10 reviews
“However I was surprised that they have a wide range of clothing options for all shapes and sizes and they're not that expensive.” in 10 reviews
“The sizing is in UK so sometimes its a little off but otherwise they have a great selection of clothing at various price points.” in 9 reviews
Edmonton
ASOS uploaded by Amber L.
ASOS uploaded by Amber L.
Don't rely on ASOS to delivery your package on time, or good cusotmer services in Canada. I ordered 2 dresses for some Holiday events and they were expected to arrive 2 days before the first one. they didn't come until 2 week PAST the expected delivery date. Come to find out it's because ASOS entered my postal code wrong on the packing slip. I emailed ASOS customer care three times, once to ask why it was so late as the tracking only said "left Facility" a full week past the expected delivery date, and all they did was tell me how to track it, which as i stated in my email i already did. When I got my package I sent them pictures of what was entered on my order and what was put on my package, and all they said was sorry you you expected it sooner. They responded that it's out of their control. How is what they entered as a shipping address not within their control?Also CANADIAN shoppers - they do offer a discount to offset the duties, but it is buried in their website and not something they will honor if you miss it after placing the order but before it was shipped. I paid $52 in duties for a $170 dollar order...Overall really not impressed with the lack of attention to detail, and even more unimpressed with the accountability of the customer care team after the fact.
Vaughan
Disgusting customer service, incorrect product deliveries, 0 compassion for the customers. You won’t get anywhere with them, even if they’re the ones who send you a wrong item. Don’t waste your time and money. I usually never write reviews, but I had to for this situation.
BEWARE: NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ORDER MISTAKES. I ordered for over 200 $ of maternity clothing. I was desperately waiting for a pair of jeans to arrive. Instead, they sent me cheap leggings. I contact them, they refuse to do anything until I return the wrong item to the reimburse me. I now have to go through the whole process to get my money back, because they sent me an item half the price of what I purchased. They refuse to send the original item I wanted until it's done. The original item since increased in price, and they cannot guarantee that I can get it at the original price. I live oversea, I had to pay duty fees of 40% the price of my order and now I have to go through this non sense to get what I paid for. I'm also pregnant and growing each day, I cannot afford to loose anymore time with that. I wasn't able to speak to anyone, just chat, they refused to let me file a complaint/speak to a manager, and the agent I was chatting with ENDED the chat in middle of discussion because he didn't want to continue. BEWARE, ASOS is a terrible company to deal with, I won't buy anymore.
This a great online store to find super unique clothing items that are great quality. You can also set your price range so that you are within it because the prices do vary quite a bit. I've never gone wrong with finding exactly what i needed at Asos. I find sizing a bit difficult but as is with any online clothing stores.
Customer Service = BAD -  Ellie from customer service provides fluffy answers and does not actually answer your questions unless you specifically reframe your questions so they have to be specific with their responses.
Time for Delivery = more than 7 weeks = BAD
Duties = came out to be more than half the price of my purchase = BAD ($120 purchase with an additional $70 in duty fee's)
Refund = cant get a refund yet as they cant talk to me about my order for another week. = BAD
OVERALL - waste of time to entertain this company. Will let my friends know not to waste their time.
Time for Delivery = more than 7 weeks = BAD
They just have the worst customer service of all time. The clothes are fine, the prices are reasonable enough, and as an avid online shopper I understand that customs fees happen. But if anything ever goes wrong on your order, you are hooped. Just have to take the loss, wether you paid for the order to arrive in 2 days and it comes in 2 weeks, or they send you the wrong item.. They never rectify any situation - it's tough titties.
Cheap quality. Overpriced. I received a defective swimsuit with an oil stain and asked for a replacement. They sent one no problem but then I was being charged AGAIN for customs after already paying way too much in customs for the original order. They refused to cover the customs charge for the replacement. I therefore refused the package because it wasn’t worth it and I’ve asked for a refund which I’m yet to receive. The swimsuit is a nice design but HORRIBLE material, not even swimsuit material. Their products are not even worth half of the price they’re priced at. NOT WORTH IT DO NOT ORDER, WASTE OF MONEY.
Vancouver
Nice clothes but their delivery service IS AWFUL!
I've given them 2 opportunities and the 2 have been a complete disaster. The orders come in incredibly late which seems really unacceptable to me.
Don't order for them unless you don't mind waiting months for it to arrive.
Nice clothes but their delivery service IS AWFUL!
Don't order for them unless you don't mind waiting months for it to arrive.
I was looking for a dress for an event and found one that I loved at ASOS. I knew my event was coming up so I made sure to select a delivery date that would give me ample time in case anything might happen. Well, my delivery date came and went, when I DM'd ASOS to inquire, they said that my parcel had no tracking number. From my understanding, these guys 'shipped' my parcel with a carrier that does not give tracking receipts. Why a company would ship a $200.00 parcel across the pond with no tracking is beyond me... I also would like to point out that on my order confirmation email, it states that I WILL receive my parcel ON OR BEFORE a specific date, I was also sent a 'tracking' email included a link. This link does not take you to any carriers, it simply takes you to their own site that says 'Your order has left our warehouse. Your order will be delivered by the date stated within your confirmation of order email.' SO, I was given the option to select a shipment method that included a receive by date, that same date was stated on my order confirmation AND their 'tracking' page tells me to expect my parcel on or before said date .... However, this all means nothing to ASOS. All they keep telling me is to inquire with them in 3 weeks if my order still has not arrived. If I had wanted a new dress for May, I would have ordered my dress at a later date… I however, wanted the dress for a wedding in April, which was why I ordered it when I did and selected the delivery method that I did. My main concern here is that with no tracking method, I have no idea where in the world this package has gone to. I have no idea if it has even arrived in my country and I have no idea if it will get to me on time. I now have to rush out and go shell out another $200.00 plus dollars on a new dress in the event that my original dress does not show up. I’m not talking about an extra  $50.00 dollar cost here, I’m talking about $200.00 that I’ve already spent and now at least another $200.00 that I have to shell out. These guys do not care that my parcel is missing, they do not care that I trusted their company enough to specifically go and order a dress for a big event, they don’t care that because for whatever reason, they think it’s okay to use unreliable carrier services that a customer is going to be out some hard earned cash. They didn’t offer to express a new one to me, they just pretty much said, ‘tough luck, not our problem hope it gets to you on time.’ This company has extremely low ratings on consumer review sites as well as the BBB… 1.0-2.1 out of 7-10. Most of the complaints are regarding their shipping, no tracking method provided, parcels show up late or go missing all together. Customer service is another huge complaint for these guys. Not helpful at all, have a ‘too bad so sad’ mentality and attitude and clearly don’t care about ensuring customers have a pleasant experience and maintaining a positive reputation. The lack of integrity and consumer service is astounding with this company.
I am a petite girl and was thrilled to find a Petite section on Asos' website. Using the measurements of each item on the site, I put in an order I was very excited about, because by the measurements the clothing would fit perfectly! Needless to say, every single article of clothing was a completely different size than what was advertised on the site.
I had to pay all of the shipping costs to return the items to them, and still 3 months later, I hadn't heard anything from the company. I tried to contact them to see about my return and refund, and they said they couldn't do anything about it and their customer service was very bland, unhelpful, and it seemed like the agent was basically copying and pasting paragraphs from a manual.
Looking back, I definitely wish I didn't order with them, because a huge warning sign was that they don't allow customer reviews on their website. If they did allow reviews, I would have seen all of the awful things people are saying here, and steered clear of this terrible company. NEVER AGAIN, AVOID AT ALL COST!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cimahi
a year ago
i bought a pair of shoes from ASOS early july this year, but until today the parcel did not arrive and they did not provide me any tracking no. or whatsoever. And today is already pass the latest delivery date they stated. Spoke to CS but there's no help at all. They told me to visit/contact local post office which i did, but the local post office cannot do anything too since there is no tracking no. Does anyone have been on the same situation with me ? any suggestion what to do ? i saw all the reviews online they seems have a pretty bad reputation about delivery. Please help. Thanks
Wendy L. • a year ago
FedEx SmartPost is a shipping service that combines FedEx services with the U.S. Postal Service to deliver low-weight packages to residential addresses. The USPS is used for final delivery in order to reach every U.S. address, including P.O. boxes, military APO, FPO, DPO, Alaska, Hawaii and all U.S. territories FedEx SmartPost is recommended for online retailers, fulfillment houses, catalogers and direct marketers as a cost-effective solution for shipping. There are no surcharges for Saturday or residential delivery. The maximum weight allowed is 70 pounds. Transit times are usually between two to seven business days in the 48 contiguous states, and longer outside. The liability limit is $100. THEY HAD STOLEN MONEY.. WHORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE WAY THEY TALK TO YOU IS COPIED AND PASTE.
Winston-Salem NC
2 years ago
what do you think about ASOS ? Is a good online store? I want to try whit this store but I need your opinions ♥️
Sarra G. • 2 years ago
Love it! It can get pricey but their stuff is good quality!
miami
2 years ago
Hi there .. 👋👋 What is the best site shopping online for clothes you have tried ??? 💸💸💸 I love ASOS💗 and Boohoo💗 plz 🙏🏻 Answer the questions and I'll like everything .. Don't forget to like the questions 💋 💋💋💋
Taylor H. • 10 months ago