ASOS

by ASOS

ASOS.com is one of the UK's largest online-only fashion and beauty stores. Primarily aimed at 18–34 year old men and women, ASOS sells both branded fashion goods and its own range of clothes.

Who shops from here? Would they recommend?
How long does it takes to ship to Montreal, Quebec, Canada? And people from quebec, have you ever had to pay extra fees when you receive the package?
How long they ship to Hawaii?
Start your review of ASOS!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's now more well known which mean for higher priced items plus the done away with free shipping so that really a bummer.in 39 reviews
If you are looking for an online retailer that has verity from sizes (petite-plus size), different styles and a range of price points that will fit in your budget.in 18 reviews
If you're searching for something specific, their search tools are really helpful and you're bound to find something you'll love.in 10 reviews
However I was surprised that they have a wide range of clothing options for all shapes and sizes and they're not that expensive.in 10 reviews
The sizing is in UK so sometimes its a little off but otherwise they have a great selection of clothing at various price points.in 9 reviews
7 months agoDover , TN
One of my favorite places to online shop. I can always find a sale! Sizing is always true to size and shipping is quick and easy!
2 years agoVestavia Hls, AL
I love this brand so much! It’s a little pricey, but their stuff is so cute and high quality and they also have sales quite often
2 years agoAdelphi, MD
They have SOO many options, that are on trend. The have a great return policy and quick delivery. I do 90% of my shopping there.
3 years ago
I love asos sweaters and shirts . I have 2 shirts from asos and i lv them . Wiuld buy more in future . They are so comfy and nice
3 years agoManalapan, NJ
Great clothes. Great prices.  Shipping is usually quick too. It's the first website I turn to when I need something in particular.
3 years agoUrbandale , IA
I love this store. So many options for all style types including maternity and nursing. Great customer service and return policy.
3 years ago
Love ASOS since most of the brands on there do not ship to the US on their own. Fast and reliable shipping and returns if needed.
3 years agoSalt Lake Cty, UT
I love that it keeps up with all the trends! The clothes is good quality, I love that they carry brand name merchandise as well!
3 years agoCanton, OH
Hands down favorite online shop. Period. Always something to choose from for any occasion and I always find a really great deal.
3 years ago
Asos has so many good things for different styles you can't go wrong with it , I like the camo jackets they have on their website
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
i bought a pair of shoes from ASOS early july this year, but until today the parcel did not arrive and they did not provide me any tracking no. or whatsoever. And today is already pass the latest delivery date they stated. Spoke to CS but there's no help at all. They told me to visit/contact local post office which i did, but the local post office cannot do anything too since there is no tracking no. Does anyone have been on the same situation with me ? any suggestion what to do ? i saw all the reviews online they seems have a pretty bad reputation about delivery. Please help. Thanks
Wendy L. 8 months ago
FedEx SmartPost is a shipping service that combines FedEx services with the U.S. Postal Service to deliver low-weight packages to residential addresses. The USPS is used for final delivery in order to reach every U.S. address, including P.O. boxes, military APO, FPO, DPO, Alaska, Hawaii and all U.S. territories FedEx SmartPost is recommended for online retailers, fulfillment houses, catalogers and direct marketers as a cost-effective solution for shipping. There are no surcharges for Saturday or residential delivery. The maximum weight allowed is 70 pounds. Transit times are usually between two to seven business days in the 48 contiguous states, and longer outside. The liability limit is $100. THEY HAD STOLEN MONEY.. WHORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE WAY THEY TALK TO YOU IS COPIED AND PASTE.
a year ago
what do you think about ASOS ? Is a good online store? I want to try whit this store but I need your opinions ♥️
Sarra G. a year ago
Love it! It can get pricey but their stuff is good quality!
2 years ago
Hi there .. 👋👋 What is the best site shopping online for clothes you have tried ??? 💸💸💸 I love ASOS💗 and Boohoo💗 plz 🙏🏻 Answer the questions and I'll like everything .. Don't forget to like the questions 💋 💋💋💋
Taylor H. 7 months ago