BY ASOS

ASOS.com is one of the UK's largest online-only fashion and beauty stores. Primarily aimed at 18–34 year old men and women, ASOS sells both branded fashion goods and its own range of clothes. see more...

• Is ASOS an expensive place to shop?12 Answers
  • Has anyone tried shopping on this website? If so, how is their qu...4 Answers
  • Is this their own brand or do they carry lots of brands? 19 Answers
ASOS
  • "It's now more well known which mean for higher priced items plus the done away with free shipping so that really a bummer." in 39 reviews
  • "If you are looking for an online retailer that has verity from sizes (petite-plus size), different styles and a range of price points that will fit in your budget." in 18 reviews
  • "If you're searching for something specific, their search tools are really helpful and you're bound to find something you'll love." in 10 reviews
  • "However I was surprised that they have a wide range of clothing options for all shapes and sizes and they're not that expensive." in 10 reviews
  • "The sizing is in UK so sometimes its a little off but otherwise they have a great selection of clothing at various price points." in 9 reviews
Shas f.
lindenhurst, NY
I was introduced to ASOS a couple of years back and this is my go to for clothing. They offer quick shipping and super easy returns. I even purchased the two day shipping for $19 a year. They have multiple brands and I’m always satisfied with what I buy. They have everything from makeup to home accessories. I recommend it to everyone I know!
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
ASOS is my go-to retailer. I know I can find quality basics, glam pieces, sport fashion and more at ASOS. The prices are medium, but when you I know I'm getting quality, I always pay more anyways. Some of my favorite pieces in my closest are from ASOS. Love how they always carry a lot of brands, options, have a green brand, and always present a twist on the everyday basics and trends. Quality customer care and quality overall!
Joy N.
Generally love about 80% of the products I have bought from ASOS over the years. I don’t trust the shoes because I bought a pair of heals once (ASOS brand) that were poorly manufactured. The clothing tends to be well made with good material. Usually clothes fit as expected. and their return policy is great and easy
chantalle C.
Atlanta
ASOS probably has the fastest shipping I have ever experienced from an online clothing retailer. Every time I have ordered something, I’ve received it within the week and I am very satisfied with their shipping. They have so many different styles and items, it could be a one stop shop.
Lilly S.
Amazing company always have whatever you need! I am almost 14 and I find that these clothes are super cute!! They arrive in a reasonable time with free shipping! Everything here is my style and I am so happy to have found this amazing company!! Quality is good and so is the price!
shelby 🖤.
Miami
ASOS is my absolute favorite online store to shop with. There clothing and shoes are super affordable and I found the perfect wedding rehearsal dress online with them. The shipping is affordable and they deliver super fast! I will definitely continue to shop with them.
Taylor M.
Provo, UT
I️ love ASOS. I️ normally use the app when I️ shop. I️ probably order something from them once a month. The app is really well organized and easy to navigate through. I️ would recommend this app to men, women, pregnant women, adidas originals fans. Pretty much anyone.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
ASOS is probably my go-to online store. They have a huge variety of products and styles and it's often at pretty affordable prices! They have sales pretty often which is great.

I always receive my orders super quickly (I'm in NYC and I probably get them within 5 days) and I love the easy, effortless returns! Caveat is that sometimes clothing is not super super high quality, but it's not as bad as say Forever21. I find the quality comparable to  Zara : it at least lasts a season or two. Forever21 usually barely lasts 2 wears!
Sarah M.
Hilton
I love looking for capsule pieces on ASOS.com. I am willing to spend a pretty penny on something that will last me a long time, and the array of designer brands they sell is impressive. Love the runway feature to see how clothing looks and moves on a real person.
Grace K.
Such cool and unique clothing options. Shopping on here ensures you’ll have a look of your own. I’ve ordered off this site multiple times for myself and others and am always impressed. Shipping is fast and affordable even though i am ordering from overseas!
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
But are they trust worthy with shipping???
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
Is it worth buying clothes from here ?
Roxanne D.
Do they sell things for short people?
Ashley M.
They ship worldwide?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
I have been seeing a ton of advertising for this store / brand . I'm not sure what it is ? Is it a brand or a store ?