BY ASOS

ASOS.com is one of the UK's largest online-only fashion and beauty stores. Primarily aimed at 18–34 year old men and women, ASOS sells both branded fashion goods and its own range of clothes.

• Is it reliable to buy from? My mom and I have some doubts...2 Answers
  • Is ASOS an expensive place to shop?12 Answers
  • what do you think about ASOS ? Is a good online store? ...1 Answers
Buy on ASOS
  • "It's now more well known which mean for higher priced items plus the done away with free shipping so that really a bummer." in 39 reviews
  • "If you are looking for an online retailer that has verity from sizes (petite-plus size), different styles and a range of price points that will fit in your budget." in 18 reviews
  • "If you're searching for something specific, their search tools are really helpful and you're bound to find something you'll love." in 10 reviews
  • "However I was surprised that they have a wide range of clothing options for all shapes and sizes and they're not that expensive." in 10 reviews
  • "The sizing is in UK so sometimes its a little off but otherwise they have a great selection of clothing at various price points." in 9 reviews
Michelle W.
Melrose
I also wish I could give it Zero stars!  I ordered an ASOS bathing suit for my daughter.  We ordered two weeks before vacation, so she would have it in time.  She received two bottoms instead of a top and bottom.  I emailed customer service that day to let them know the mix-up.  I was told a new top would be shipped in 48 hours and I would get a confirmation.
After 3 days I heard nothing.  I emailed for the next 3 days straight.  The only response I got was it was going to their "special team" to handle and I would hear in 4 days.  At this point we would not get the suit in time for vacation.  I asked if they could please overnight the top.  I get an email that they just refunded the top without ever sending out a replacement.  Now we have 2 bottoms!  I asked each time if someone would just call me.  Never a response.  Worse customer service I have ever received.  My daughter still wanted the suit even if she couldn't have it for vacation.  It has been a nightmare trying to get a response.  The top was in-stock the day I first notified them.  This could have been handled quickly and efficiently.  They have not done anything to compensate for their mistake in shipping the wrong item.  A disgrace!
Rob F.
Wish I had the option of giving zero stars. Bought a faux leather jacket in a large from the site; they accidentally sent me a small. No sweat, I thought, I’ll just return it and have them re-send me it in the correct size, or so I thought. They informed me that as I was receiving said small, the large option for the piece sold out, and was no longer available. Mildly peeved at this point since I was planning on wearing the jacket to my brother’s bachelor party, I nonetheless went along/was cool with them simply giving me a refund. I read their refund page around two days before the jacket was to arrive back at their warehouse/the refund was set to occur, which stipulated that ASOS does refunds through the card that was used for the purchase. I made the purchase through a Vanilla Visa gift card which was no longer in my possession/disposed of, seeing as its contents were rendered empty a month ago, and thus I told ASOS explicitly over chat NOT to send the funds back to that card account, as I would not be able to access it anymore. The person on the other line over chat agreed, and told me I would be contacted when they received the item back, and asked which account to properly send the money back to. Cut to the day of the refund... and they of course processed it to THAT GIFT CARD. UGHHH!!! I’m at a loss for words regarding this negligence/incompetence, so I reach back and demand to know how I could actually get my refund back. They say I need a receipt proving that I can’t access the funds, and Vanilla Visa says they can’t give me a bank statement without the full card information, which I no longer have because I NEVER THOUGHT I’D BE IN THIS MESS. The only thing I could do was drive two hours to the store I bought the gift card from and get a receipt/proof of purchase that way, just to show ASOS that it was indeed a gift card that they sent the money to. That apparently was not good enough for them, and they even refused to give me so much as mild compensation for my fool’s odyssey/any ASOS credit. F minus to the infinite degree for this site, lost two weeks worth of my paycheck in terms of funds, flushed down the drain somewhere in a gift card at the bottom of a Philadelphia garbage can. If anyone lives in the Center City area of Philly, good news: go dumpster diving, and you might luck out on ~$100 worth of free money. Actual trash company, ZERO OUT OF ONE BILLION.
Clothes are decent, but the customer service is terrible. I qualified for a promotion that was happening, returned part of my order because it did not fit, and the entire promotion was taken off and i received no compensation for my refund. I even actually went NEGATIVE sending back clothes because i needed to buy a box to do so. This doesn't add up, because the promotion had different levels of qualification. I still qualified for the promotion, but simply not the original monetary amount. I returned $105 of clothes, lost my $100 of promotion (which means $5 refunded for $105 worth of clothes,)  and am left with a live-chat response of somebody who has no clue of my situation. First time buying from the company, and it's my last. I'm also returning the ENTIRE order. A large company pulling a shady tactic looks terrible, and i do not want to fund a company that's cutting corners with my own money.
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
ASOS is by far my favorite place to purchase trendy clothing. Their clothing quality isn’t the best, but that’s to be expected with fast fashion. They offer a huge variety and their website makes it easy to search for whatever you’re looking for. I appreciate that they offer maternity, plus, tall, and petite sizes. ASOS also has the best return policy I’ve seen— they send a return postage sticker so all you have to do is drop your returns off in the mailbox. They’re also one of the only retailers that offer a 10% student discount and they frequently have sitewide sales.
Alyssa Z.
I bought a prom dress from here and it didn’t fit right, but I forgot to return it for 3 months. I emailed the company to see if I could still return it, and not only was I able to, but I got a full refund even thought it was 2 months late. I got a second prom dress from here a couple days later and it was beautiful! Great quality, comfortable, and I got so many compliments. My only complaint is that the sizing is off sometimes, so just make sure to order one size down or up from your normal size. Overall a great company!!
You can order from here but DO NOT RETURN unless you can ensure that you have a tracking number. On their receipts, it says to not do certified mail as their service pays for the return fees so you get it for free. DON'T DO IT AND RETURN IT CERTIFIED if you must. It has been way over 10 days since they should have received my package but it is insufficient because I do not have a tracking number. The post office tells me that ASOS is supposed to supply it because they paid for the return service and ASOS is telling me that the post office is supposed to supply it. I don't even know who's lying but according to all of the bad reviews, I would say the latter. I lost $80.
Manuel D.
I've never had major issues with the company until my last order. They had an offer and depending on the amount of your order you could have used a promo code for a discount. GIMME50 GIMME75 GIMME100
My total allowed me to use GIMME100. Some of the clothes didn't fit and I needed to return them. Instead of calculating the discount for each item (including the ones that I kept - the majority) before refunding they completely removed the discount, taking it off the refund. Other than being not fair, since the discount applied to all of the items, they wouldn't even recalculate the discount for the new amount. "Our policy doesn't allow us to do so". As their policy was imposed on them by some other entity.
ASOS always seemed to me a company very similar to Amazon, which tries to establish a long term trust with its users, so to become the first choice today and in the future.
This was an unprofessional move and they won't see me back. Just sent a request to delete my account as well.
I might be just another customer, but you're just another retail website in an ocean of options.
Good luck.
Sophia G.
Minneapolis
ASOS is my favorite place to shop right now. Such good quality products with a range of styles and prices. I get most of my dresses for dances there because they have hundreds of options for everyone’s style. It’s so easy to shop on the website with the ability to favorite items then add them to your cart later. They also now have a thrifted section with super unique vintage gear. Definitely would recommend checking ASOS out!
Madison A.
Bellevue
If you are looking for a store that sells basic, business, causal, dressy, trendy, and unique clothing and accessories then ASOS is the perfect store for you. The website is very organized so you can always find exactly what you are looking for. The returns are also very easy because you can put it back in the resealable ASOS bag and send it back for a full refund.
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
I adore ASOS! You can get so many different brands just from on online store and it just makes shopping for clothes so much easier. Also, the delivery is great and quite cheap, the service is pretty good. I would totally recommend checking their website out ❤️
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
But are they trust worthy with shipping???
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
Is it worth buying clothes from here ?
Roxanne D.
Do they sell things for short people?
Ashley M.
They ship worldwide?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
I have been seeing a ton of advertising for this store / brand . I'm not sure what it is ? Is it a brand or a store ?