ASOS

by ASOS

ASOS.com is one of the UK's largest online-only fashion and beauty stores. Primarily aimed at 18–34 year old men and women, ASOS sells both branded fashion goods and its own range of clothes.

What's your favourite skincare/beauty items from asos?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Are their products high quality?
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Start your review of ASOS!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's now more well known which mean for higher priced items plus the done away with free shipping so that really a bummer.in reviews
If you are looking for an online retailer that has verity from sizes (petite-plus size), different styles and a range of price points that will fit in your budget.in reviews
If you're searching for something specific, their search tools are really helpful and you're bound to find something you'll love.in reviews
However I was surprised that they have a wide range of clothing options for all shapes and sizes and they're not that expensive.in reviews
The sizing is in UK so sometimes its a little off but otherwise they have a great selection of clothing at various price points.in reviews
Daniela C.
Homestead, FL
ASOS uploaded by Daniela C.
Not your typical wedding dress by ASOS. This brings me so much happiness because with ASOS I have the greatest memories. I needed a maternity wedding dress and I decided to go for not a regular white wedding dress but this one. I wanted me some color, I wanted to look like a princess. AND I was 9 months pregnant here! I got this dress when I was 6 months pregnant but in the end it got too small for me and no surprise, because this picture was taken one day before I gave birth to my baby boy! I couldn't zip my back of this dress but it was fine since all I needed were photos and my long hair covered my back so everything was good. This dress really did me feel wonderful even though I was going through very painful contractions for 2 long days. I wanted the princess vibes and I did feel like a princess wearing it. The material is nice and good quality, it feels really nice and soft. This dress is wearable for any special occasion, whether it's for a photoset, wedding, baby shower, prom, birthday, could name it all. I love it a lot! 💕
Juliett R.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
ASOS uploaded by Juliett R.
This is one of my favorite places to online shop. The delivery is pretty fast and I’ve gotten some very cute outfits from here like the COLLUSION set I’m wearing in my photo. The selections are very diverse and you can find clothing for every occasion.
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
ASOS uploaded by Roxanne P.
I #totally love this #brand! It is the only brand my fiance will ever wear in a suit and he looks amazing. He is super sexy. Check him out and let me know what ya think? Lol...
March S.
Great Falls, MT
ASOS uploaded by March S.
ASOSI just recently discovered the site ASOS a couple months ago and when I did I was in awe with all the name brands they carried and offered! Everything from #Vans #Nike #CosRx #TooFaced #Ugg #Northface #TrueRelgion to just name a very few. Their prices are hugely competitive and they are always offering some sort of Sale or offer code along with FREE shipping on any order over $35. I’ve since purchased from their site not only for myself, but for my son’s birthday, but now for Christmas. Today for #CyberMonday for less then $60 I was able to fill my cart with 5 all name brand items and knock my niece off my list entirely with a pair of Vans shoes she’s been wanting for months for almost 75% off! Definitely worth checking out if you like saving money! #ASOS #ASOSCYBERSAVES
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
It’s hard to know what is the quantity of the product when you buying online especially in China. But @ASOS makes it so easy to buy more than 850 brands for free shipping and return. I think it’s so good they have free shipping and return in case we are not satisfied with the product we received. So it’s a good online cloth app.
Vanessa S.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
ASOS uploaded by Vanessa S.
I’ve been buying clothes from this online store and the quality most of the times are on point. I like the styles and that they have various brands that I like and they have a wide array of styles and designs.
reem A.
Chicago
ASOS uploaded by reem A.
ASOS uploaded by reem A.
Asos will forever be my go to! Whenever i need a dress/outfit when i cant find anything elsewhere, i always end up finding something i absolutely love through Asos. It’s not too expensive and its very chic and elegant. ASOS #fashion #ootn #dress #modesty #glam #shelfie #fashionista #makeup #beautyhaul
Serena  L.
Penn Valley, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
ASOS uploaded by Serena  L.
One of my favorite online stores. I love that you can find so many brands there. I love the quality but the price are a little high tho (I got my swimsuit there)
Anshu P.
Blacksburg, VA
ASOS uploaded by Anshu P.
Variety + quality! Asos remains one of my most visited shopping sites because of the variety of brands they represent and the look & quality of clothes. I cannot lie, sometimes Asos is a hit or miss however they have a generous return policy so I cant complain! I love ASOS and I love that Topshop is also a part of them now (yayyy). The pic are some of my favorite products I’ve gotten from Asos :)
Samantha  R.
Sayre, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
ASOS uploaded by Samantha  R.
ASOS uploaded by Samantha  R.
I really love shopping for shoes at Asos! They always keep up with current trends and offer products accordingly! They also offer size wide for women with wide feet! Pricing is affordable! Their return policy is also amazing, they offer Euro Brands like Ego Official, so I have sometimes purchased a Euro 6 thinking it was a US 6, so the fact I could easily return them was convenient! Here are some photos of shoes I have purchased with them!

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy F.
Hightstown, NJ
il y a 4 mois
Has anyone ever had a problem buying hair products from ASOS? I bought a jumbo Olaplex #3 from them (pre formula change) and it isn't anything like the ones I've used before. The consistency is wildly different, the smell is so coconut-y and it sits in my hair like a shampoo.