BY ASOS

ASOS.com is one of the UK's largest online-only fashion and beauty stores. Primarily aimed at 18–34 year old men and women, ASOS sells both branded fashion goods and its own range of clothes. see more...

• Is ASOS an expensive place to shop?12 Answers
  • Has anyone tried shopping on this website? If so, how is their qu...4 Answers
  • Is this their own brand or do they carry lots of brands? 19 Answers
ASOS
  • "It's now more well known which mean for higher priced items plus the done away with free shipping so that really a bummer." in 39 reviews
  • "If you are looking for an online retailer that has verity from sizes (petite-plus size), different styles and a range of price points that will fit in your budget." in 18 reviews
  • "If you're searching for something specific, their search tools are really helpful and you're bound to find something you'll love." in 10 reviews
  • "However I was surprised that they have a wide range of clothing options for all shapes and sizes and they're not that expensive." in 10 reviews
  • "Overall, ASOS really knows how customer service and satisfaction works, as well as how to cater to what people want. " in 9 reviews
Heather P.
ASOS is a really great site when you're looking for something specific. Looking for a dress to wear to your cousin's wedding? ASOS has one. Need a great trend piece but don't wanna spend hundreds of dollars? ASOS probably has it. They are also really great if you need petite or plus sizes because they have their own lines catered to that. Other than that, I really don't gravitate towards ASOS too much. Their prices are kinda on the pricey side because they carry such a variety of brands and are more well known now. They also seem to be pretty flaky with their shipping in my experience. I once received a package in 3 days from them and then another time it took two weeks to get to me - both times I used the same shipping method. If you need something for a special occasion, are looking for something specific, or have special size requirements - ASOS is great. However, I wouldn't recommend it for regular online clothes shopping trips.
Milke A.
Barquisimeto, Lara
My favorite online retailer for years now. I have purchased all of my homecoming dresses from here back when I was in high school. The website is so user friendly and it's easy to shop within your budget when using the price tool on the side bar of their website. I always find the greatest deals to the latest trends on Asos. I buy all of my friends their Christmas gifts on here because it's Free shipping even on returns. I am a sucker for free shipping and it makes me want to come back to shop each time. The selection for both womens and men's clothes range from affordable to high end and it's all worth it. I will never stop shopping on Asos and recommend everyone to shop here.
Jaclyn A.
I used to live in the UK and shop with ASOS all the time, so I am a bit bias. Ever since they opened the U.S. store they'e changed policies that I used to enjoy. They stopped offering the free shipping option, which was one of the main reasons I shopped with them. And then they raised the free shipping minimum to $40. Another reason I no longer shop with them. Part of what made them great is I could buy a small item for an event, say I need a necklace, on sale, and not be charged double to have it shipped to me. This has left a bitter taste in my mouth for the brand as I find myself shopping elsewhere more often now.
Tiffany V.
I absolutely love Asos and their wide assortment of clothing. I've shopped with them for years and am very disappointed to see that they no longer have free shipping across the board. I will continue to shop with them, as I love their dresses in particular, but the frequency with which I shop with them will probably slightly decrease. It was so nice having the free shipping and return shipping in the event that a piece didn't work out. I certainly still recommend the store and enjoy their clothes; however, I hope they will reconsider their shipping policy, as it was a big draw for me.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I do probably 65% of my clothes shopping at Asos now, which is huge considering how many stores I love. They just have everything, pages upon pages of every type of item you might want, from outerwear to shoes to accessories to home goods. If you're looking for something specific, you can find it on Asos.

I like them so much I paid for the unlimited two-day shipping for a year. They still do free shipping for US customers, and free returns as well. I've had to return several items, and found the process to be straightforward and hassle-free. Highly recommend.
marley p.
ASOS has a nice variety of clothing and patterns and such. Their prom dresses are soooo cute, definitely my favorite products to look at and there are two I'm currently hoping to buy. I hope to start shopping on ASOS for every day clothing because they have some really nice clothes. Their ASOS Curve and ASOS Petite sections are really helpful when navigating around the site and the fact that they have a plus sized section is honestly a blessing in itself being that it's so rare nowadays. I would highly recommend this store to anyone!
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Asos is a pretty great online retailer for decent quality basic items, and more fashion forward, trendy clothing. I prefer them over H&M, especially considering their horrible sweat shop practices. However, I did take 2 stars off, because they have made a couple of mistakes with my orders. The most annoying one being sending me the wrong bra size, which was basically a waste of my money, since it's too late for an exchange.
Tuta P.
ASOS is one of my favorite online retailers! They have the best prices and selections for all different styles. I bought many dresses, jumpsuits and shoes from ASOS and never had any complaints. I love that ASOS provides a video of the model wearing the product so you can see it live rather than looking at pictures. I definitely recommend ASOS if you are a fashionista looking to shop online!!!
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
My go to online store. They have deals every so often but I love the Asos brand since it's such good quality and not expensive. The Asos brand bundles their basics so it's such a good deal for leggings and tank tops. I always go heir first before I go to any other site to look for clothes since they have everything! They have free shipping and free returns! I've never had a problem returning.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
Shopping on ASOS was easy and they shipped really quickly. However, the Katch Up over the knee boots I ordered were SUPER uncomfortable. I put them on and they were immediately so uncomfortable that I know I couldn't wear them for 10 minutes. They are ASOS's house brand, and they were cute but not high end. The quality is comprable to Target. Luckily they have a quick and easy return feature.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
But are they trust worthy with shipping???
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
Is it worth buying clothes from here ?
Roxanne D.
Do they sell things for short people?
Ashley M.
They ship worldwide?
Farrah S.
Heath, OH
I have been seeing a ton of advertising for this store / brand . I'm not sure what it is ? Is it a brand or a store ?