BY ASOMBROSO #77 in Tequila

AsomBroso La Rosa Reposado Tequila is the world’s first reposado tequila aged three months in French Oak barrels once used for vintage Bordeaux wine, which gives it a pink-hue. AsomBroso La Rosa Reposado Tequila is prepared with multiple distillation and filtration processes. The nose exudes sweet floral scents at first, followed by vintage Bordeaux wine characteristics as it aerates. A spicy and peppery palate is followed with a sweet, smooth vanilla finish. Serve AsomBroso La Rosa Reposado Tequila neat, on the rocks in a snifter or in a premium martini. see more...

Ryan M.
Philadelphia
My absolute favorite tequila. Aged for 3 months is French Bordeaux casks (for the wine lover in me), flawless pink color (for the girl in me), wonderfully smooth Reposado (for the drinker in me), and the distinct but in no way overpowering or unpleasant hit of chocolate on the finish (for the sweet tooth in me). I always claim this bottle is all I need when PMS gets the best of me. And that’s all without mentioning the overtly phallic shape of the bottle that it’s in, which gets a giggle from me every time.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
Sooo good! Totally worth it and the price is very good and very high quality. You can  enjoy by yourselves or with your friends.  It's also good in any occasion  it will really impress your guests and you would love to have more in your shelves and keep more
Courtney A.
San Antonio
If you like flavor than this Tequila is for you. It is very rich and whole bodied. Also, the bottle looks like something from Aladdin. The packaging itself sold me alone. I have purchased this Tequila for 3 friends now and they've all loved it!
sonia v.
United States
Waaaay too sweet for my liking. I tried it on about three separate occasions to give it a fair shot, but I didn't care for it at all. The cloyne sweetness of it nauseated me and I woke up with a massive headache after drinking it.
christina m.
Absolute favorite tequila that I have ever had, better than patron. This tequila is extremely smooth and what's better it's pink and comes in a cute bottle that you can save. Definitely worth the extra cost to treat yourself
Adrianna A.
El Mirage, AZ
One of the smoothest Tequilas I've ever had! I usually like to drink tequila with a chaser but this one was so smooth it didn't need anything besides ice. Buy it, you won't regret it 😉
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Excellent classy product. Time & effort was not skipped on. Only concern, why does it have to look like a.....ya know on a huge set of balls. Don't tell me you didn't see that!
Taylor R.
Vista, CA
This is an amazing tequila for sipping on the rocks. The price tag is a little high, but it’s definitely worth the price. This is my first time purchasing this and I would definitely go back and buy it again. I would recommend this to anyone who has a love for tequila and wants to try a more high end brand.
ruth s.
Cincinnati, OH
Jose Cuervo Tequila Gold This is by far my favorite tequila,  it is definitely the way to start off dinner, with a nice cool Margarita on the rocks,  but don't forget the lime! Smooth,  Bold,  and definitely a statement maker at parties.