ASICS
Women's Gel Tactic Volleyball Shoe [Powder Blue/White/Indigo Blue, 75 B(M) US]

by ASICS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ASICS Women's Gel Tactic Volleyball Shoe [Powder Blue/White/Indigo Blue, 7.5 B(M) US]!
How would you rate this product?
Sheyla F.
ASICS best shoe brand for volleyball, comfy and durable. The color I personally would prefer black, but the material is really good.
kara B.
Garrison, KY
I used these in high school. They worked really well. Kept you from sliding all over the floor. The grip was good.
Bianca B.
Los Angeles, CA
I could never go wrong with these shoes. I got them in all white and these were amazing.when they were losing grip I would just wash them and they were as good as new. And I purchased these 2 times and would definitely recommend for a volleyball player
rachel C.
Emlenton, PA
These volleyball shoes are amazing!!!! They are really comfy and are true to size. I have mine in black and white and they look really cute. They are between expensive and affordable. I would definitely recommend them.
Gabi V.
The traction on this show is good but it hurts my feet even after being broken in. Once I start playing I don't mind it. Gives good arch support though.
Jenna C.
Santa Ana , CA
I mean I’ve always used these shoes when I play volleyball so I would say that they are really good, but if you don’t believe me then you should go buy some, you won’t regret it. Definitely a 10/10 for me!!
Morgan W.
Grand Island, NY
I had these same shoes but in black and they lasted me for about two years before they got a hole in them. And during these two year I loved them they were always very comfy, but some times the traction was bad but that was only near the end when they started to get a whole in them
Dilean N.
Guadalajara
ASICS Women's Gel Tactic Volleyball Shoe [Powder Blue/White/Indigo Blue, 7.5 B(M) US Wow, these shoes are simply incredible, I am fascinated by them, I practice volleyball, and they are more than perfect, the sole is divine, as well as the fabric used so that the foot breathes perfectly, apart from being ideal for not slipping on the floor of the courts, and they are very comfortable, and there are a variety of colors that you can choose from, I highly recommend them.🏐🌠
Chiara A.
Comode, io le preferisco con la caviglia alta perché proteggono di più. Il gel nella suola ammortizza ogni passo e salto
Yassine B.
Casablanca
Very cool shoe in which I gave comfort when I exercise I advise you this shoe Because it is of high quality And you will rest for him when you wear it  It's my favorite shoe Very cool too will never regret

Looking for your answer?