ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []

by ASICS

Does anyone else have a problem with wear right here? I have it on both my nimbus 15s and want to make sure these don’t also.
Are these the best brand of running shoes?
Where did you buy yours?
Start your review of ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []!
How would you rate this product?
San Jose , CA
This is my first pair of Asics after I decided to try to compare them to my Nike zoom structures. They have the arch support for over pronation and also the back v of cushion for your ankle. I got them in the black flash and they're my new favorite shoes!
Overland Park, KS
ASICS are the greatest ever for me when I need a shoe that I can stand and walk in for hours. Love the arc support for my high arcs, which was the factor that originally sold me on these shoes. But this made me give up bikes forever.
Bristol, WI
I know they are expensive but they are worth every penny in my mind. They last me longer than others and I don't have any foot, knee or hip problems. I'm a loyal customer.
Canton, IL
I just got these shoes and love them already. I’ve only used them I short runs so far. The fit is perfect and they do t leave my feet hurting after my runs.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have become a loyal asics gel shoe wearer. I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. Asics have been the best shoe for standing long periods.
Russellville, KY
These are great running shoes. These have lasted me hundreds of miles. I don’t have knee or feet pain after my runs in these shoes.
Luverne, MN
I LOVE these shoes!! I have really bad ankles. These are the first shoes I've tried where I can run without any pain!
Windsor, ON
These shoes are super awesome for running or any type of activity that’s “heavy” on your feet. They’re super comfortable and they last forever. My only issue is that they are kind of ugly but for comfy feet who cares!
I absolutely love this shoe. It was the first running shoe that I didn't have to "break in". When I did long 12 hour shifts these were a lifesaver! My feet were always comfortable and never too hot.
Toronto, ON
2,658 reviews
Love these shoes . Not only are they affordable but they are comfortable especially if you tend to walk or run alot this will be great for you . I love working out in these shoes.