ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []

by ASICS

Does anyone else have a problem with wear right here? I have it on both my nimbus 15s and want to make sure these don’t also.
Are these the best brand of running shoes?
Where did you buy yours?
Start your review of ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []!
How would you rate this product?
New Bern, NC
I just bought this shoe about a month ago and I love love love it it is a really good shoe Asic makes the best shoe to me their quality is good the brand is good and I love them
I have these, and after a few months of off and on use I can say... they're ok. Pretty average. There are just so many great shoes right now. I was looking for a basically flat shoe with good arch support. These fit those requirements. But they're not special beyond that. Im moving on to Altra.
ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe [] uploaded by Alyssa H.
I began training for marathons just over a year ago and really spent a lot of time researching shoes. I had never owned a pair of ASICS before and was a little shocked when I put these on. Not only did I feel a ton of support, but I felt like I was walking on a cloud! I had no idea a shoe could feel so comfortable! I am about to hit my 300 mile/ need a new pair of shoes mark and I would gladly buy this pair or another brand of ASICS again.
Astoria, NY
Best running shoes I had so far! I am just a simple amateur that sometimes goes for a run (once/twice a week), I had other brands before and they made my feet very sore. I enjoyed this pair as a child! Love them and did not hurt at all. If you go to the official store they guise you through and based on what you tell them recommend you a pair!  Really, check it out if you have issues with running shoes or sport shoes!
The asics gel nimbus is the best shoe for professions that require you to be on your feet all day. As a nurse, its so important to find comfortable shoes to withstand 12 hour shifts, and this is one of the shoes that your feet will feel comfortable in the entire shift. It's wonderful!
Ravena, NY
ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe [] uploaded by Jennifer E.
There's not many sneakers that I can workout in and running at the same time but these sneakers are absolutely awesome for people that have plantar fasciitis like I do. I finished a 5K without an ounce of pain in my feet or legs.
Wesley
Love these shoes.  They are comfortable day one with no breaking in time.  They seem to last longer than most other brands.  Would definitely recommend them to people who do a lot of walking, who stand around all day, etc.  Great shoes, and price was reasonable
Las Vegas, NV
Best running shoes out there for neutral runners! I run 5ks to half marathons in these running shoes. They are extremely comfy! One thing I will say is that they run a bit small. I am a 7.5 and use a 8. I like to have a bit more room in the toe area so a size 8 works perfectly for me. I will admit these shoes are a bit pricey but worth every penny!
North Edwards, CA
I love  ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe [] because they are so comfortable on your feet no matter what you do!! I'm not a runner, but, if I were I would choose these shoes to run in. They feel nice, your feet don't get sore and they are worth every penny you spend on them. I like the look of them too. I would also recommend them to anyone that wears shoes.
Barboursville, WV
Love this running shoe! Great support and fit all around! Can be pricey but well worth the cost. Very durable and last awhile. I will definitely buy more ASICS in the future and recommend them to everyone.