ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe [] uploaded by Jenny E.

BY ASICS

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love the Asics shoes they have the high arch for support that I need and they are in a affordable price range that makes for perfect shoe for running. The shoes are light weight and provide excellent comfort. The only con I would say would be they are not like some of the other brands that have a wear and tear warranty on them but for the price you can't really complain. Nice looking shoes I got mine in black and my daughters in pink and purple . We run a 5k race last year and I wanted to invest in a decent shoe for my 10 year old and I and was happy to say they have both of our sizes for less then 100 dollars per pair so for 200 dollars I got my daughter nice new shoes and me too and I didn't blow my budget
you can find a nice pair of Asics at khols or jc penny
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg
I finally found a running shoe that is perfect for my flat feet. I seriously hate taking these off after a run and sometimes where them all day because of the comfort I get from them. My feet are completely supported and I don’t have the pain in my knees when wearing them to run in.
Dawn C.
barrington, nj
While these shoes are comfortable I really wish they would stop changing them so much! The 17s are so much better and way more comfortable! Wish they would bring them back! I am still wearing my 17s and will until they fall apart on me! Why can they not let a good thing just be!?!?
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
I know they are expensive but they are worth every penny in my mind. They last me longer than others and I don't have any foot, knee or hip problems. I'm a loyal customer.
Teresa W.
Wesley
Love these shoes.  They are comfortable day one with no breaking in time.  They seem to last longer than most other brands.  Would definitely recommend them to people who do a lot of walking, who stand around all day, etc.  Great shoes, and price was reasonable
Ruth K.
These are my favorite pair of long distance running shoes! I have these in 2 different colors, both from DSW. I took up running about a year ago and started running half marathons and other shorter races. While training, I gradually realized I needed to invest in shoes that were going to help me with my under pronation. These sneakers feel like cloud and honestly so worth the $$$.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
There's not many sneakers that I can workout in and running at the same time but these sneakers are absolutely awesome for people that have plantar fasciitis like I do. I finished a 5K without an ounce of pain in my feet or legs.
Noelle L.
These are my current running/walking shoes! They are absolutely amazing! These shoes are like walking on clouds. They are perfect for high-arches. I highly recommend these shoes! It doesn't get any better. 100% worth the price
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
This is my first pair of Asics after I decided to try to compare them to my Nike zoom structures. They have the arch support for over pronation and also the back v of cushion for your ankle. I got them in the black flash and they're my new favorite shoes!
Maeve G.
Asics are my running shoe of choice! I've worn the Nimbus for years and still love it. Asics are truly worth their price. As a 3x/week runner a pair would last about 8 months. I also love their socks!