Add a Photo

Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
June 2, 2017, 4:37 a.m.
Review for: ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []
This is my first pair of Asics after I decided to try to compare them to my Nike zoom structures. They have the arch support for over pronation and also the back v of cushion for your ankle. I got them in the black flash and they're my new favorite shoes!
Jen E.
Jen E.
Ravena, NY
June 24, 2017, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []
There's not many sneakers that I can workout in and running at the same time but these sneakers are absolutely awesome for people that have plantar fasciitis like I do. I finished a 5K without an ounce of pain in my feet or legs.
Maeve G.
Maeve G.
Feb. 26, 2017, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []
Asics are my running shoe of choice! I've worn the Nimbus for years and still love it. Asics are truly worth their price. As a 3x/week runner a pair would last about 8 months. I also love their socks!
Marcia L.
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
March 4, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []
I have become a loyal asics gel shoe wearer. I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. Asics have been the best shoe for standing long periods.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []
These are my current running/walking shoes! They are absolutely amazing! These shoes are like walking on clouds. They are perfect for high-arches. I highly recommend these shoes! It doesn't get any better. 100% worth the price
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
May 26, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe []
O melhor de toda linha com certeza. Ajuda a corrigir a pisada. Alta absorção de impacto. O gel te impulsiona. Confortável, design tecnológico e lindo!