ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe [] uploaded by Alyssa H.ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe [] uploaded by Jenny E.

BY ASICS

Julianna H.
Boston , MA
I love ASICS Dunning shoes! Not only are they aesthetically pleasing but they’re also pretty affordable, long-lasting and great quality. I would definitely repurchase and recommend these brand running shoes!
Monique S.
The asics gel nimbus is the best shoe for professions that require you to be on your feet all day. As a nurse, its so important to find comfortable shoes to withstand 12 hour shifts, and this is one of the shoes that your feet will feel comfortable in the entire shift. It's wonderful!
Teresa W.
Wesley
Love these shoes.  They are comfortable day one with no breaking in time.  They seem to last longer than most other brands.  Would definitely recommend them to people who do a lot of walking, who stand around all day, etc.  Great shoes, and price was reasonable
Dawn C.
While these shoes are comfortable I really wish they would stop changing them so much! The 17s are so much better and way more comfortable! Wish they would bring them back! I am still wearing my 17s and will until they fall apart on me! Why can they not let a good thing just be!?!?
Brittany M.
Barboursville, WV
Love this running shoe! Great support and fit all around! Can be pricey but well worth the cost. Very durable and last awhile. I will definitely buy more ASICS in the future and recommend them to everyone.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love the Asics shoes they have the high arch for support that I need and they are in a affordable price range that makes for perfect shoe for running. The shoes are light weight and provide excellent comfort. The only con I would say would be they are not like some of the other brands that have a wear and tear warranty on them but for the price you can't really complain. Nice looking shoes I got mine in black and my daughters in pink and purple . We run a 5k race last year and I wanted to invest in a decent shoe for my 10 year old and I and was happy to say they have both of our sizes for less then 100 dollars per pair so for 200 dollars I got my daughter nice new shoes and me too and I didn't blow my budget
you can find a nice pair of Asics at khols or jc penny
Ruth K.
These are my favorite pair of long distance running shoes! I have these in 2 different colors, both from DSW. I took up running about a year ago and started running half marathons and other shorter races. While training, I gradually realized I needed to invest in shoes that were going to help me with my under pronation. These sneakers feel like cloud and honestly so worth the $$$.
Alyssa H.
I began training for marathons just over a year ago and really spent a lot of time researching shoes. I had never owned a pair of ASICS before and was a little shocked when I put these on. Not only did I feel a ton of support, but I felt like I was walking on a cloud! I had no idea a shoe could feel so comfortable! I am about to hit my 300 mile/ need a new pair of shoes mark and I would gladly buy this pair or another brand of ASICS again.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
There's not many sneakers that I can workout in and running at the same time but these sneakers are absolutely awesome for people that have plantar fasciitis like I do. I finished a 5K without an ounce of pain in my feet or legs.
Noelle L.
These are my current running/walking shoes! They are absolutely amazing! These shoes are like walking on clouds. They are perfect for high-arches. I highly recommend these shoes! It doesn't get any better. 100% worth the price