ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 Running Shoe [] uploaded by Jenny E.

BY ASICS

Ruth K.
Ruth K.
These are my favorite pair of long distance running shoes! I have these in 2 different colors, both from DSW. I took up running about a year ago and started running half marathons and other shorter races. While training, I gradually realized I needed to invest in shoes that were going to help me with my under pronation. These sneakers feel like cloud and honestly so worth the $$$.
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
Wesley
Love these shoes.  They are comfortable day one with no breaking in time.  They seem to last longer than most other brands.  Would definitely recommend them to people who do a lot of walking, who stand around all day, etc.  Great shoes, and price was reasonable
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
This is my first pair of Asics after I decided to try to compare them to my Nike zoom structures. They have the arch support for over pronation and also the back v of cushion for your ankle. I got them in the black flash and they're my new favorite shoes!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
There's not many sneakers that I can workout in and running at the same time but these sneakers are absolutely awesome for people that have plantar fasciitis like I do. I finished a 5K without an ounce of pain in my feet or legs.
Maeve G.
Maeve G.
Asics are my running shoe of choice! I've worn the Nimbus for years and still love it. Asics are truly worth their price. As a 3x/week runner a pair would last about 8 months. I also love their socks!
Marcia L.
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have become a loyal asics gel shoe wearer. I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. Asics have been the best shoe for standing long periods.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
These are my current running/walking shoes! They are absolutely amazing! These shoes are like walking on clouds. They are perfect for high-arches. I highly recommend these shoes! It doesn't get any better. 100% worth the price
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
O melhor de toda linha com certeza. Ajuda a corrigir a pisada. Alta absorção de impacto. O gel te impulsiona. Confortável, design tecnológico e lindo!