Asics GELKayano 24 Shoes uploaded by Brittani C.

BY ASICS

The 20+ year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano 24 is sweet testimony to the continuous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. Our GEL-Kayano 24 offers overpronators stability and comfort, to improve running efficiency and decrease risk of injury over varying distances. Our reliable performer hugs feet and cushions impact to make the last mile as comfortable as the first. Weight: 9.3 oz. Heel Height: 25. Forefoot Height: 12. see more...

Brittani C.
Temple Hills, MD
I am so in love with these shoes. I went looking for something with good support and width since I bartend for hours without mats under my feet. They were a little pricey but they have been well worth it so far. These shoes are incredibly light weight and comfortable. I did put insoles in them since I work so much, but even on their own these shoes are heavenly on my feet. I want a second pair to workout in, and a third just because 😂
MacKenzie W.
LOVE these, kayanos have been the only sneaker I wear for years. I even got a job at asics for a little because I wanted to work in my shoes! The gel in the 23 was much better than the 22 once you got used to it it was perfect, made them fit like a glove!