BY ASICS

With a lightweight design and breathable upper, you'll take over the trail in these ASICS GEL-Venture 5 trail running shoes. Size note: D = wide SHOE FEATURES Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System absorbs shock. Trail-specific outsole provides multi-surface traction. High-abrasion rubber outsole prevents wear and tear. Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain. Removable sockliner accommodates orthotics. Padded collar & tongue SHOE CONSTRUCTION Leather, mesh, manmade upper Mesh lining Rubber outsole SHOE DETAILS Lace-up closure Padded footbed Gray/pistachio/pink box ID: 808 Size: 8. Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Rubber/Leather/Lace. see more...

Stephanie V.
My sister bought this shoe just a few weeks ago for the new school year, and the front has a rip in it already. Normally, Asics shoes are very durable and take a long time to wear and tear, so that was disappointing. All she did was normal walking in the shoes to break them in. Aside from that, she finds the shoes to be comfortable.
Bridget B.
Olney, IL
Not much support... I had to put in my own inserts in order to not be in pain. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the color combination I have.
Laura T.
Bamberg, SC
Great shoes. Very comfortable shoes that provide excellent support. ASICS also offers many color choices to satisfy everyone.
Amanda J.
I love these shoes! They’re very comfortable and cute! They offer great support! I highly recommend this shoe!
Jessica F.
Greenup, KY
Great shoes. got them on a JCP boho. ASICS are expensive but my feet love me on my 16 hr shifts!
Becca J.
Brighton, MA
These are the best! Great for city life if you walk everywhere. I love the comfort these give
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
The one and only reason I dropped a star is because I don’t love the look of ASICS and never have. You would think this would be a substantial reason to either remove more stars or not rate them poorly overall but as a runner these shoes are AMAZING! They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever ran in and the quality is amazing. I definitely recommend for trail and track runners alike.