ASICS GEL Excite 4 Women's Running Shoes, Size: 10, Brt Blue uploaded by Carly K.ASICS GEL Excite 4 Women's Running Shoes, Size: 10, Brt Blue uploaded by Juliana G.

BY ASICS

Comfort takes the lead with these women's GEL-Excite 4 running shoes from ASICS. Shoe Technologies Padded collar & tongue Breathable design with supportive overlays Rear and forefoot gel cushioning Reflective details Flex groove sole Shoe Construction Synthetic, mesh upper Textile lining Ahar High Abrasion Rubber outsole Shoe Details Lace-up closure Padded footbed Size: 10. Color: BRT Blue. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Other. Material: Mesh. see more...

Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I use these to run in the mornings and i have plantar fasciitis. It has helped with the pain as it is not as bad when i am finished. I also love the color. The only bad thing i can say is that they wore out pretty fast and got holes in the pinky toe area.
Kate F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my most recent kind of Asics that I train in. I love Asics! I have never had a pair that did me wrong. I completed two marathons (in different asics sneakers). They are great for those long distance runs! I go through about 2-3 pairs a year because of all the miles I put them through. I would highly reccommend!
Carly K.
Lake Ozark, MO
This is the third pair of Asics I've owned and so far they've done me well. I wear tennis shoes longer than most recommend and expect to wear these for at least two years. They are affordable, but the cushion can start to wear out after about a year.
Shelby F.
Orlando, FL
These are my new favorite running shoes. I found a pair, size 8, at an outlet, and just thought I would give them a try. They feel like you're walking on a cloud, and they form to fit your foot perfect.
Michelle K.
Andersonville, TN
I get a lot of compliments on this shoe. However, this brand seems to exacerbate my plantar fasciitis issue. I wish it had just a touch of lift at the heel.
Lindsey A.
Leona Valley, CA
I love these running shoes. I bruised my heel years ago and I don’t even feel the past injury with these shoes.
Sabrina M.
Manchester, CT
These are super comfortable for running these are the very first running shoes that I have ever purchased.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Este é o meu tipo mais recente de Asics em que treino. Adoro a Asics! Nunca é um par de eu fiz errado.  Eu completai duas maratonas (em diferentes tênis asics).  Eles são ótimos para estas corridas de longa distância!  Eu passo cerca de 2-3 pares por ano por causa de todas as milhas que eu os coloquei.  Eu recomendo muito!
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Muito confortável, recomendaram para minha pisada, não corro tenho problema de coluna e preciso de andar com um sapato confortável, super indico, trabalho todos os dias com eles.