BY ASICS

CLOSEOUTS. A flexible, low-drop design, ASICS 33-DFA running shoes allow all 33 joints of the foot the freedom to move. The AmpliFoam platform delivers excellent ground feel and a natural running experience. Available Colors: FLASH YELLOW/POWDER BLUE/WHITE. Sizes: 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5. see more...

Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
ASICS is the only shoe i can wear running. I run short and long distance so my shoes have to work well for me! ASICS are always very comfortable while giving me the support i need!
Sarah J.
These are the best quality running shoes I have ever purchased in my life. I have had my pair for about 10 years now and they are still going strong and I absolutely love them and recommend them to everyone I know.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Like I said before I love a 6 so I don't turn down no shoes that I put on my shoes that I get is usually under this brand because I love them so much
Georgia O.
These shoes got me through cross country. They are some of my favorites and asics as a whole is great.
Mary C.
Clarendon, AR
Great shoes. Good support for your feet and also breath. Don’t wear out quickly at all
Souraya H.
Tripoli , North lebanon
It is a perfect shoes so nice it is easy to run and it is so beautiful on color it is hight quality and perfect for walk and run