Asian Food Grocer uploaded by Deanna W.Asian Food Grocer uploaded by Melissa S.

BY ASIAN FOOD GROCER #14 in Specialty Food Stores

Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Foodie Expert
ASIAN FOOD WE HAVE LOT'S OF FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIEND WE LOVE ASIAN FOOD REALLY ENJOY IT DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD A GROCERY DELIVERY BUT SOUND GOOD WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME OF THERE PRODUCTS WOULD LIKE IN A VOXBOX
Sara S.
Sara S.
Alpena, MI
Love the variety of food and that I can try new things for awesome prices. Shipping was quick and cheap. I have placed two orders now and will place another in a couple months.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been ordering from them for about 7 years, and have never had a problem.

You can find Asian snacks, beverages, foods, breads, sake, kitchenware, beauty products, toys, and so much more.

Shipping is pretty cheap, and they are very helpful if you need assistance.

I very highly recommend shopping with them.
Johnicka S.
Johnicka S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Hello kitty ramune soda has been so hard to find for me and i found it on asain grocer. the website is amazing , the prices are even better because unlike the stores they don't price gouge you. they have a great selection of yummy japanese candy and cookies and decent customer service.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Foodie Expert
I have purchased from this site on several occasions and I have quickly become addicted to it. The site holds many Asian products, not only food but in dishes and beauty supplies as well. They literally have something for everyone. They have awesome customer service as well and they go above and beyond to help you.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Saint Francis, WI
This site is absolutely amazing. You can get Pocky and many other Asian goodies for the same price or cheaper as you'd pay in the store. Shipping is incredibly cheap and lightning fast. I use this every holiday season to make gift baskets for my friends that always go over amazingly well!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville , Va
Foodie Expert
I love this website!! My dad and I would spend hours looking at it and on Christmas I would get a surprise box of all kinds of Japanese goodies. I may have to make an order from here soon lol
Molly B.
Molly B.
Tampa, FL
I ADORE this website. It is a great source of all things Japanese. It had a great selection of those delectable Japanese sweets we all know and love(Pocky anyone?) as well as other assorted groceries. All delivered right to your door.
Deena I.
Deena I.
Los Angeles, CA
When I used to not have an asian grocery store around me in college, I always ordered from them after discovering them through google! The selection is great, the prices aren't too jacked up and the shipping is fast!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
I thought I was the only person who knew about this website!!! I love ordering from AFG and they have the best asian candy and snacks for really cheap!
Whittier, CA
Whats your fav asian dish?
jessie y.
jessie y.
Homestead, PA
Do you cook all home made Asian dishes?
Whittier, CA
Do you have any good Asian style food recipe(s)?
Whittier, CA
Do you have any good Asian style food recipe(s)?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Anything specific you would recommend from this grocer?