Asian Food Grocer uploaded by Deanna W.Asian Food Grocer uploaded by Melissa S.

BY ASIAN FOOD GROCER #15 in Specialty Food Stores

• Whats your fav asian dish?1 Answers
  • Anything specific you would recommend from this grocer? 1 Answers
  • What Asian snack would you recommend? 1 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
ASIAN FOOD WE HAVE LOT'S OF FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIEND WE LOVE ASIAN FOOD REALLY ENJOY IT DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD A GROCERY DELIVERY BUT SOUND GOOD WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME OF THERE PRODUCTS WOULD LIKE IN A VOXBOX
Monique F.
Grand blanc, MI
So, I have a cousin that has always been into Asian culture. One day I had about 70 dollars sitting in my paypal from having sold something. And since it felt like free money I felt like I could proceed to blow it as I saw fit. I looked for a place that took paypal and maybe I'd get some asian candy or something my cousin would like and after a search this website came up. I was soon sucked up in buying almost one of everything in the candy section. I got fizzy soda candy, some strawberry biscuit like hello kitty cookies. some chewy things that tasted like starburst. Pocky, some spicy ramen noodles, a couple bottles of ramune soda, and even got some asian soup spoons. The prices were amazing, but I knew I was going to end up paying a lot in shipping. But if I can recall it wasn't all that bad either. Everything came well packed and unbroken. Great service, fast shipping, and I'd purchase again next time I have money to blow or if I need a hard to find item.
Jacqueline C.
Inwood, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Hands down one of the best online stores to buy Asian goodies around. Shipping is reasonably priced, but can get expensive if you buy a lot. Customer service is good, and very helpful. Last time I ordered from them, they alerted me that my package would arrive a week or so later than intended due to some of the products breaking during shipment. They replaced it. The shipping time itself is iffy. It all depends on the area you are in. Otherwise, it's pretty good too. They have a great assortment of things, ranging from snacks to toys to book-bags to drinks. The only downside is how often the good stuff tends to be out of stocked. Make sure you watch their facebook page, or sign up for their newsletter to receive coupon codes every so often. Those do make a difference.
Orli Z.
Fitchburg, MA
I was sooo happy to discover this site. My fiance and I make a lot of stir fry (it's one of the few foods we can eat together because of many food restrictions we have). So we go through a lot of rice and asian condiments. This sight is a great place to get asian foods at a reasonable price. Especially things like 100% buckwheat noodles (soba), and coconut milk which is so much more expensive in the grocery store. Plus the quality of the food is really good. The rice we recently got (short grain brown) tastes like heaven, which is good because I got 15 lbs. I would highly recommend this sight and only wish I didn't have so many food restriction so that I could order more stuff.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this cooking is one of my favorite pass times. I get all of my Asian seasoning here and new things i want to try. I only buy my shirataki noodles from Asian food grocer a no carb pasta. The texture is completely different but it takes on the flavor of whatever you season it with. It's great for my diet i also rack up on my miso! Try this site you will love it i don't have to travel all the way to the city to go to the Asian market!
Tiffany H.
Winchester, IN
For awhile now I've been trying to find a place to buy different Asian Candies. I did a google search and found this company. I never heard of them so I was kind of scared to order but I got my order just fine. They package everything very nicely such as drinks in cardboard and a lot of bubble wrap so they don't get broke.
The only thing bad about them is the shipping cost.
Caitlin S.
They have so many different things from different asian countries, not just groceries. This used to be my main way to get the groceries I wanted because I lived in a small town. However, it doesn't beat actually getting the items in a store because it's quite a bit cheaper. Still, if you buy in bulk or many things at a time, it's definitely worth it!
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Foodie Expert
I have purchased from this site on several occasions and I have quickly become addicted to it. The site holds many Asian products, not only food but in dishes and beauty supplies as well. They literally have something for everyone. They have awesome customer service as well and they go above and beyond to help you.
Celia S.
Atlanta, GA
I've been suggesting this to people in reviews! So glad influ. Put it up. So, it has basically everything from Japanese snacks like pocky, to curry flavored soda, ramen, and insane colored contacts. Prices are usually cheapish. Pretty good. Shipping isn't. It's expensive, and there are hardly any deals you can get to cut down on it. Shipping is usually the same price for every item. Once I ordered a lot of stuff, and shipping on a bag of candy was the same as a half inch eraser. So that's the only downside.
Whittier, CA
Whats your fav asian dish?
jessie y.
Homestead, PA
Do you cook all home made Asian dishes?
Whittier, CA
Do you have any good Asian style food recipe(s)?
Whittier, CA
Do you have any good Asian style food recipe(s)?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Foodie Expert
Anything specific you would recommend from this grocer?