Asian Food Grocer uploaded by Deanna W.Asian Food Grocer uploaded by Melissa S.

BY ASIAN FOOD GROCER #15 in Specialty Food Stores

• Whats your fav asian dish?1 Answers
  • Anything specific you would recommend from this grocer? 1 Answers
  • What Asian snack would you recommend? 1 Answers
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
ASIAN FOOD WE HAVE LOT'S OF FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIEND WE LOVE ASIAN FOOD REALLY ENJOY IT DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD A GROCERY DELIVERY BUT SOUND GOOD WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME OF THERE PRODUCTS WOULD LIKE IN A VOXBOX
Joselyne P.
Joselyne P.
I love getting food from this place. I like getting cookies from here because they are very delicious!
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I ordered from them a few times. had no problems. they pack and store everything nicely in your box. even though the shipping is a bit much, its still worth every penny; their things are amazing! make sure you use their coupons! (;
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
LAREDO, TX
Foodie Expert
They carry my favorite drinks and living in a border town that's predominantly Mexican it's hard to find Asian products...this is definitely my go-to store for my favorite Asian drinks :)
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this cooking is one of my favorite pass times. I get all of my Asian seasoning here and new things i want to try. I only buy my shirataki noodles from Asian food grocer a no carb pasta. The texture is completely different but it takes on the flavor of whatever you season it with. It's great for my diet i also rack up on my miso! Try this site you will love it i don't have to travel all the way to the city to go to the Asian market!
Moriah N.
Moriah N.
This store has a ton of different Asian foods and snacks and drinks that would make just about everyone happy! Products were well wrapped and arrived in good time. Shipping, of course, was really high, but totally worth it in the end!!~
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
I love this store, they have everything. The products make you feel good. Yes I know it's food but something about Asian food makes me happy. They also have Ramune which I love.
Nailya G.
Nailya G.
Alameda, CA
Foodie Expert
I love all Chinese food and spiciness. I tried noodles, they were not bad, but i still like it
Doris V.
Doris V.
Foodie Expert
Good for those hard to find items that I can't buy locally. I've ordered a variety of things here, and I haven't been disappointed. The shipping is also pretty quick.
Allison H.
Allison H.
I've never ordered anything from this site, but it looks like it has potential. It has an interesting selection of products and the bundles they offer would make good gifts.

I perused the recipe section and now I'm salivating. They have a ton of recipes I can't wait to try. I love trying exotic cuisines.
Whittier, CA
Whats your fav asian dish?
jessie y.
jessie y.
Homestead, PA
Do you cook all home made Asian dishes?
Whittier, CA
Do you have any good Asian style food recipe(s)?
Whittier, CA
Do you have any good Asian style food recipe(s)?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The village, OK
Foodie Expert
Anything specific you would recommend from this grocer?