Asian Creations Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY THAI KITCHEN

Asian Creations Thai Kitchen® Green Curry Paste Hot.
Authentic.
Gluten free. see more...

Kelly R.
Richmond, VA
I am a curry enthusiast to say the least. I was spending hundreds of dollars a month on curry from thai deliveries and it was out of control, until i learned to make it myself using this curry paste. Paired with the thai kitchen coconut milk, i was able to make mine even better than the restaurant. Plus this has a good shelf-life.
Coral A.
This stuff is so great. I'm always craving curry but don't have enough money to constantly go out to eat at a Thai curry restaurant. Add a few spoonfuls of this to a pan with some coconut oil, chicken, potatoes, and carrots, and it tastes just as good (or better) than a curry dish at a Thai restaurant. My husband and I get a good 3-4 meals out of one bottle. This stuff is healthy and fantastic tasting!
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
This green curry paste is amazing! It has a full bodied taste and can easily be found at any target. It is so easy to use and tastes absolutely delicious with some rice noodles and bell peppers.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,135 reviews
I made curry chick peas with these and they were popping! I did have to use quite a bit to get the curry taste I was looking for but that's fine. It isn't too spicy either so it's get for someone who like a milder taste.
Alyssa R.
Fenton, MI
When it comes to pre-made curry paste Thai Kitchen makes one of the best. Curry paste is time consuming to make and takes a ton of ingredients so this saves a great deal of time and work. I like to use it for vegetable green curry, soup, or stir-fry.
Ewa S.
Amazing! I use this to make curry chicken with veggies. This works great when you add fresh ginger, garlic and coconut milk. Tastes exactly like what I would purchase from a restaurant. Impressive quality for a low price. Best Curry sauce ever!
Rachel R.
Yukon, OK
I use this brand a lot to make curry!! It's very simple to make and it taste great! I used to have to drive far to the Asian district to buy curry paste, sink can't tell you how happy I was when I found this brand being sold at my local store!
Laura W.
Charleston, SC
Much easier than making curry sauce from scratch. Super easy to use and delicious! I wish it was spicier, but you can just add more spices if necessary.
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Was not so sure about using this premade curry paste for Thai Green Curry but it's actually pretty good! Will be using again!
Willow M.
I love Thai Kitchen curry pastes! The green is my favorite, with the red coming in second. I make curries with this a lot.

Walmart