HealthHerbal SupplementsAshwagandhaNoBrand

by NoBrand

#21 in Ashwagandha

HIGHEST POTENCY 1950MG PER SERVING - HIGH QUALITY - 3RD PARTY TESTED - MANUFACTURED IN THE USA; VEGAN - NON GMO - NO BINDERS AND FILLERS; BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS- Ashwagandha has been used for years for lowering blood sugar levels. One lab test showed that increased insulin secretion and also improved insulin sensitivity in the muscle cells.; REDUCE CORTISOL LEVELS- Cortisol is also known as the "stress hormone". This hormone leads to high blood sugar and fat storage in the body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ashwagandha 1950mg per Serving - Anxiety and Emotional Relief - Adrenal Fatigue Supplement - Veggie Caps - Organic!
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I feel like I have more energy and can get through the day with less stress since I have started taking these adrenal support supplements. It’s hard having a hypothyroid so all of the help I can get to manage it is great. The pills are easy to swallow capsules with no strong smell. That really helps me to take them.

Looking for your answer?