BY ASHLEY STEWART

Ashley Stewart is a fashion retailer that offers plus-size clothing and accessories for women. see more...

Ashley Stewart
  • "Ashley Stewart has beautiful clothes for us plus sized women.I have bought many clothes from there and the clothes you can't find in some stores for smaller women they us ally have it." in 10 reviews
New G.
Okatie
This store is for top heavy women, not for women with thick thighs and junk in the trunk. The quality of fabrics used are POOR, ( cotton fabric tears, POOR stitching,not machine washable at all, and fabrics are not flattering to bottom heavy women) and the store is EXTREMELY overpriced.  Yeah, it look pretty from the outside of the store but when you try the clothes on..NO!

I will pay money for quality fabric, and I'm sorry that I even doubted L.B.
Yolanda C.
Stafford, TX
Plus size trendy clothing in sizes 12-32. There are many sales, discounts, and clearance items. I shop the clearance section when they advertise online for an extra 50% off.

The prices range from $6.99-$99.00.

The problem I have with them is that you will not really find sizes 14 or 14/16. I was told by several stores that they do not get a lot of the size. Also If you are short like me (5'0-5'1) you will have to have the pants taken up.

Some of the fabrics are well made and some you have to really be careful with. (fragile/a few random strings)

Ja'Necia M.
Really good clothing store for plus sizes. Don't carry enough 26/28 in store. But they do carry them online. They have an interesting variety. They pick bold pieces that you can't really get other places (hit or miss). They have good sales. They have a sale EVERY WEEKEND. NEVER pay full price.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Took forever for my order to ship like 3 weeks and they cancelled the items that were gifts. The quality of the products sucked to! I would not order from them again. It was sad because their store used to b in the mall near me and I shopped there and loved it. Now it's not that good
Kristie T.
Ashley Stewart's clothing line is to die for, hands down. The quality is outstanding, it's worth every penny and I recommend them to anybody that knows fashion. They also have ongoing sales year round.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Ashley Stewart! They have so many sales on bras, panties, clothes, and pajamas. You can always find coupons for the website. shipping takes like five days for it to get to you unless you live closer to factory store. I have had times where I ordered something and I came damaged but all I did was send pictures and email them and they sent me a label to send back and I was refunded my money
Melissa S.
Klein, TX
The way their clothes fit on me is wonderful. I have a small waist and have to get adjustments made in the waist, but overall I’ve enjoyed their collections over the years.
Roxie J.
This is an excellent store for plus size women. They always seem to have a sale. The clothes are good quality.  I've never been in a store. The online store is excellent and they always seem to upgrade the site.
Bre'yana S.
I’m a size 14, so I need clothes that are stylish and comfortable at the same time. This store accomplishes this tenfold. They are pricey, but when they have sales they are highly affordable. I would recommend this store.
Gloria S.
Jacksonville
I have fallen in love with Ashley Stewart. The clothes are affordable. The garments are well made. They keep up with the trends what's now and not just for a certain age of woman. A woman with curves is welcome at this store. Store in store or online this is one of my go to stores for shopping whether it's casual dressy Ashley Stewart meets the bill.
Laurie H.
Saxe, VA
Has anyone bought from here? How is the quality, style and pricing?
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
Is it only for plus sized women?
Andrea B.
Warren , OH
What would you say is the style of the store?
Lizzy W.
Are the sizes and clothes good?
Amber C.
Bloomington
I usually get my jeans from torrid, but the zippers don't hold up well. I want to try the flawless skinnies from AS but need to know if there is much of a size difference. I usually wear a 22 in torrid jegging and like a 24ish in regular skinning jean. Do the flawless skinnies by AS have any stretch to them?