Ashley Stewart uploaded by Anika H.Ashley Stewart uploaded by Anika H.Ashley Stewart uploaded by Nicole B.

BY ASHLEY STEWART

Ashley Stewart is a fashion retailer that offers plus-size clothing and accessories for women. see more...

Ashley Stewart
  • "Ashley Stewart has beautiful clothes for us plus sized women.I have bought many clothes from there and the clothes you can't find in some stores for smaller women they us ally have it." in 10 reviews
Ja'Necia M.
Really good clothing store for plus sizes. Don't carry enough 26/28 in store. But they do carry them online. They have an interesting variety. They pick bold pieces that you can't really get other places (hit or miss). They have good sales. They have a sale EVERY WEEKEND. NEVER pay full price.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Took forever for my order to ship like 3 weeks and they cancelled the items that were gifts. The quality of the products sucked to! I would not order from them again. It was sad because their store used to b in the mall near me and I shopped there and loved it. Now it's not that good
Kristie T.
Ashley Stewart's clothing line is to die for, hands down. The quality is outstanding, it's worth every penny and I recommend them to anybody that knows fashion. They also have ongoing sales year round.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Ashley Stewart! They have so many sales on bras, panties, clothes, and pajamas. You can always find coupons for the website. shipping takes like five days for it to get to you unless you live closer to factory store. I have had times where I ordered something and I came damaged but all I did was send pictures and email them and they sent me a label to send back and I was refunded my money
Melissa S.
Klein, TX
The way their clothes fit on me is wonderful. I have a small waist and have to get adjustments made in the waist, but overall I’ve enjoyed their collections over the years.
Zully P.
Bronx, NY
It’s a great store beautiful clothes, that caters to the bigger sizes like myself. Great prices when in sale. Only thing is that I always have to go a bigger size. The other stores I am one size and in this one I have to go up. & sometimes it doesn’t go bigger.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
I’m a size 14, so I need clothes that are stylish and comfortable at the same time. This store accomplishes this tenfold. They are pricey, but when they have sales they are highly affordable. I would recommend this store.
Aisha C.
N Little Rock, AR
Ashley Stewart is kinda on the pricey end when it comes to plus size clothing. As a younger plus size woman not many things in there catches my eye, I normally go in for dressy clothes for work. Other than that I'd rather shop in junior plus areas in other stores.
Shahara W.
This place is just aww-Ight...  The prices are on the high side and they really don't have many items on sale.  I have had good luck buying undergarments here, specifically strapless bras for a decent price.  try to check them out during sale season
katie B.
LANSING
I absolutely love this place. They always have sales going on too so you don't pay an arm and a leg like you normally do for plus size. Plus they have trendy stuff for younger people.
Laurie H.
Saxe, VA
Has anyone bought from here? How is the quality, style and pricing?
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
Is it only for plus sized women?
Andrea B.
Warren , OH
What would you say is the style of the store?
Kagbe T.
Bronx, NY
What are the pros and cons of having their card though?
Lizzy W.
Are the sizes and clothes good?