Ashley Stewart uploaded by Anika H.Ashley Stewart uploaded by Anika H.Ashley Stewart uploaded by Nicole B.

BY ASHLEY STEWART

Ashley Stewart is a fashion retailer that offers plus-size clothing and accessories for women. see more...

• Are the sizes and clothes good?1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought from here? How is the quality, style and pricing? 8 Answers
  • What are the pros and cons of having their card though? 1 Answers
Ashley Stewart
  • "Ashley Stewart has beautiful clothes for us plus sized women.I have bought many clothes from there and the clothes you can't find in some stores for smaller women they us ally have it." in 10 reviews
Sabrina W.
College park, GA
I'm a loyal customer and frequent shopper of this brand. They sell plus size clothing with the sizes ranging from 12-26 with extended sizes(28-32) being online exclusive. Depending on the material the clothes hold up well. The heavier materials being more sturdy with less tear. They have frequent sells and you can always rack up on cool stuff on the clearance rack. They always try to stay on trend and do patterns and styles that flatter plus size figures. The clothes they sell are cute and never frumpy or grandma like. They also have sip and shops. The sip and shops differ from state to state and depends on if your local store does them or not. The sip and shop usually has appetizers, music and other things like giveaways and raffles. I really like my local store. The staff is friendly and helpful. Great place for plus size clothes shoppers even though they are kind pricey at times.
Aisha C.
N Little Rock, AR
Ashley Stewart is kinda on the pricey end when it comes to plus size clothing. As a younger plus size woman not many things in there catches my eye, I normally go in for dressy clothes for work. Other than that I'd rather shop in junior plus areas in other stores.
Shahara W.
This place is just aww-Ight...  The prices are on the high side and they really don't have many items on sale.  I have had good luck buying undergarments here, specifically strapless bras for a decent price.  try to check them out during sale season
katie B.
LANSING
I absolutely love this place. They always have sales going on too so you don't pay an arm and a leg like you normally do for plus size. Plus they have trendy stuff for younger people.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
I bought this outfit from Ashley Stewart in December .. I am happy with the outfit . I was able to obtain this on the clearance rack and it for me like a glove .. The industry better open their eyes to see plus size fashion is a force to be reckoned with ! #Ashleystewart #influenster #plussizefashion
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Before I decided to loose weight, I used to buy all my clothes from ashley stewart. They were adfordanle and a great quality. Clothes that were in style. Love it
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I love shopping at Ashley Stewart. I style of their clothing has come along way. I use to wear a size 22 and I thought the clothes weren't really nice looking. But now, I must say, the stores are fulled with the latest styles trends. I wear a size 12 now, in which that size goes faster but I'm still able to purchase very nice items I recently purchased a beautiful Cobalt Blue Leather Crop jacket and I love it.
Erica W.
Ashley Stewart has a very good fashionable selection for clothing. However, they like to maintain Lane Bryant prices without the quality. The quality isn't bad, but it's not worth the price. Always shop clearance or sale here to pay what you probably should be paying for the clothes.
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
We don't have a store in my city anymore, I didn't even know it was here when it was open. I ordered a dress one time online, because it was so cute. But once I got it the color was not the same at all as it was online, the fabric was very weird. Like a linen type that wrinkled very easily. It wasn't at all the way they pictured the dress online, I was very mad about it.
melissa c.
One of my favorites! A lot of plus size clothing stores are not fashion forward. The clothes fit awkward and the patterns/fabrics are horrible. But, Ashley Stewart is much better than the rest! Their clothes are fashionable and the prices aren't bad.
Laurie H.
Saxe, VA
Has anyone bought from here? How is the quality, style and pricing?
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
Is it only for plus sized women?
Andrea B.
Warren, OH
What would you say is the style of the store?
Kagbe T.
Bronx, NY
What are the pros and cons of having their card though?
Lizzy W.
Are the sizes and clothes good?