Ashley Furniture

1 star

39%

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
We love our ashley living room couch and chair. They are comfortable and add style to our living room. I really enjoyed that the couch came with pillows. The dog is comfortable and the material is perfect for hiding any possible stains. The decorative wood on the front gets damaged easily. We planned to have this furniture until our children are old enough to respect a longer lifespan brand. Ashley is affordable and looks good. Our couch and chair are now almost four years old and still comfortable.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Okay if I’m being honest, I’ve bought two different living room sets from Ashley furniture, as well as a mattress, and I’m not thrilled with any of it. The delivery service was super slow (we didn’t get our mattress until 3 weeks after it was scheduled to be delivered) and the wood in the sofas has already cracked in the backs, despite being purchased last year and they weren’t cheap. I’m not sure that I would go this route again.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I bought a love seat and it arrived damaged. The guys who delivered took a picture that couldn’t show the picture and left. I called the store, they said they would fix it or change it, and then after I received the good item, I would be charged. Two months later, I still have the damaged item and I’ve received two bills so far. I called the store and they told me to call their bank. Nothing was solved. It seems that no one cares about my situation. I have a damaged item and two bills that I haven’t paid which may impact my credit score. I regret so much the day I entered that store.