Ashley Furniture

Is this a good brand of furniture?
What's the best furniture store in Austin, TX???
How are the price ranges and quality over at Ashley Furniture? Trying to find a decent coffee table to refurnish my apt. How is their customer service as well?
Start your review of Ashley Furniture!
How would you rate this product?
Jess A.
Eliot, ME
Ashley Furniture uploaded by Jess A.
Super comfortable and the color is perfect! So far the quality is amazing! So excited to have all of family have a place to get cozy with us this holiday season
Andrea  B.
Lehi, UT
Ashley Furniture uploaded by Andrea  B.
My favorite room in my house, New paint new living room set looks and feels so good!!! We just bought the 3 piece dual power reclining sectional from Ashley furniture and we’re so in love with it, it’s super comfy and there’s so many different ways to recline an relax, You can charge your phone anywhere u sit and best of all no dog hair sticks to it and it’s water repellent and the dual recliner is my most favorite part of this sectional, Also the coffee table and end tables our Ashley furniture as well!!!
Katlynd G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Ashley Furniture uploaded by Katlynd G.
Ashley’s Furniture has a special place In my heart. The moment I found my bed set I knew I needed and wanted it. It is very well put together. It’s beautiful, rustic but modern look. I find myself often shopping here for my furniture.
Nedra  M.
Derby, KS
Ashley Furniture uploaded by Nedra  M.
I have purchased most of my furniture from Ashley Furniture and if I ever have to buy more, I will probably go with them. The prices are good and they will match price. The furniture is modern and extremely comfortable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that needs to purchase furniture quickly and you don't have a ton of money to spend.
Annie W.
Lewiston, ID
Ashley Furniture uploaded by Annie W.
Bought this sofa and in less than a year the fabric has ripped apart. Now it is fairly comfortable and love the color. Just was hoping to use it for many years and not have to replace so soon.
Emily B.
My bf bought me a couch! Well, for his place. His cat peed on his old sectional last year and he threw that section away. So he was left with about 80% of a couch, and I was left with 70% of a cushion and his feet in my lap. And then there was COVID-19, etc. So after I hinted a few times over the past year, he decided to get one. He picked it out at Ashley and it is very comfortable. It is also a sectional, but not quite as big. Quality-wise, it is better. The cushions are more padded. I would like it if the couch back cushions were removable because there isn't enough room for me to lie down next to him, but he'll get used to using his side again soon enough.
Susana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ashley Furniture uploaded by Susana C.
I love how Ashley’s Furniture has a variety of looks. My favorite style. My furniture is dark gray with brown pillow design. Very easy to clean if any accidents happen. I even got 2 tables and a nice centerpiece table in the same brand. I definitely recommend Ashley Furniture!
DelRio S.
Saint Louis, MO
Ashley Furniture uploaded by DelRio S.
I purchased an Ashley Eltmann Sectional in December and received it less than a week ago. I have nothing but good things to say about the 4 piece sofa except the color of the throw pillows included with the furnitire. The color of the pillows need to be changed to all slate the color of the sofa instead of them being a off white color on ome side and the other being the same as the couch. In my opinion, doing this will allow customers to envision more accent color options with this sofa. So far, I have no complaints! The style, fabric, and price I paid is very pleasing. I can see my family and I on #staycation a lot relaxing on our new #ashleyfurniture 4 piece sectional.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Ashley Furniture uploaded by Lea Z.
Ashley Furniture uploaded by Lea Z.
Pretty good stuff, but it’s not ALL THAT. We purchased our bedroom from Ashley’s years ago. We have now had all of our furniture for 6 years and most of it is still in good shape. I recommend shopping here if y’all are on a budget and looking for nice pieces in your home.
Whitney L.
Horton, KS
Ashley Furniture uploaded by Whitney L.
I bought a new couch from the Ashley Homestore in Topeka, KS. I normally buy Ashley furniture but through stores that sell their products. It was nice to be able to go in and see all what they had offered. Prices were affordable because of a sale they had going on, but pricey without any sale. I The only thing we didn't like was that we were told we were going to have to wait 3 to 4 months for our couch, because of Covid. Thankfully we got all of it in about a month. Will shop with them again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa G.
Clifton, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Melissa C. il y a 3 ans
Ashley’s furniture is great!