BY ASHLEY ENTERTAINMENT

Spectrum 10W Guitar Amp: Separate volume, gain, tremble middle and bass controls Overdrive/distortion On/off light indicator Separate guitar/mic input and headphone out Chrome tweed grill see more...

tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Who don't like getting there music to perfection, this amp will help you do just that with its clear sound and ajustable up and down loud amps . It's guaranteed to give you hours of fun and music to rock the house down. Rock n roll to this amp.
Liz M.
I have one of these for my Fender guitar. I've v head it for years but don't v use it that often. I've never had any issues with it.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a good piece to have in the house it works well loud i like it haven't had a problem and makes a good prop for party's
lena O.
Stockton, CA
So worth the money I spent on this I bought it as a gift for my niece she loves it she was able to carry it to class
Anna N.
My cousin have one of this and it work great when he go out with his guitar and sound great.
Patricia  L.
My nephew plays guitar and he has one of these amps. Loud clear sound. He loves it.