BY ASHLEY BLACK #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The FasciaBlaster® was designed, engineered, and manufactured by Ashley Black. It is the ONLY tool on the market that opens the fascia at the deeper layers and breaks up fascial adhesions. The FasciaBlaster® is designed for self-treatment and can be used by anyone on any area of the body. With regular use of the FasciaBlaster®, one can expect pain reduction and improved flexibility, joint function, circulation, muscle definition and performance, nerve activity, posture, and enhanced beauty including the virtual elimination of CELLULITE.

• Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how m...4 Answers
  • Does this really work? And is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m gonna sorry going 😐 was ya ya day night at ya girl ya know ya girl munchkin ya lol
Allie L.
Fallbrook, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this magic little stick for chronic joint and muscle pain after my mother gifted me a face blaster and I ended up trying it on my sore elbows , neck, and shoulders. So I immediately purchased the fascia blaster. For me it takes away pain almost miraculously like nothing ever has for me! Amazing product. Be sure to read up on it prior to use.
ibtissame a.
I loved this product has a light and pleasant texture. leaves the skin super soft and also the most important for me,
member-b963f
My inflammation markers went up significantly while using the blaster. It is also funny to see so many of her staff members and social media staff here leaving reviews. That is a bit unethical to say the least.
sharon P.
This is not for the faint...it will leave you bruised after using it..but that is what its supposed to do because it breaks up the beyond bound fascia..make sure you take a warm shower or bath before fascia blasting then slather your self in coconut oil and massage away. Its best to watch the tutorial to learn how to properly fascia blast to prevent injury..but if you have patience, ate consistent, and maintain a healthy life style this is a GREAT product.
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Nassima a.
I found at the store leclerc for a dozen euros damage I have them bcp money to buy it I'd like to test it and apply it on the back of my mother c a cadeux for her
Lindsay M.
Overland Park, KS
I have a love hate relationship with my fascia blaster but I can honestly say it works. Like anything else, you have to use it routinely. It isn’t a magic quick fix but if you are consistent and do it as directed you will see results.
Rute S.
Lousã
I can not give a real evaluation of this product because I have never used it. But obviously I intend to use one day. It looks like a sturdy product and seems to do good rubbing on the skin.
Valerie M.
I have a love/hate relationship with this torture device... I love the results but I hate the bruising!! You are supposed to press hard enough, not to hurt yourself, but to break up the pockets of fat that create cellulite. After a few weeks of using and bruising, I did notice my thighs were much more toned and had a lot less dimpling. A few weeks and the bruising does go down too, but it's hard to pump myself up to rub my legs hard enough to hurt. If you've got the dedication, it is a great tool. Tip: use some body oil in the shower to make it glide easier.
Natalie A.
I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in the mail! What are your thoughts and experience with this?
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how many of you have really used it, and have gotten good results? And how many have gotten not so good results?
Nicole R.
Newark, NJ
I have been dying to purchase this after seeing all the hype it's getting. Does it really work? How long does it take to start seeing some results? Is it only for cellulite? TIA
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Does this really work? And is it worth the price?
cämi B.
Iquique
I love the final result of this product, it is durable and it is also economical I recommend this product since I am very happy with the result