BY ASHLEY BLACK #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The FasciaBlaster® was designed, engineered, and manufactured by Ashley Black. It is the ONLY tool on the market that opens the fascia at the deeper layers and breaks up fascial adhesions. The FasciaBlaster® is designed for self-treatment and can be used by anyone on any area of the body. With regular use of the FasciaBlaster®, one can expect pain reduction and improved flexibility, joint function, circulation, muscle definition and performance, nerve activity, posture, and enhanced beauty including the virtual elimination of CELLULITE.

• Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how m...4 Answers
  • Does this really work? And is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dee D.
I kept seeing what looked like digitally edited photos for every single person who posted on the Ashley Black Guru FB page yet I wanted to believe it was true.  I used the mini on my face and the original blaster on my belly.  Now, after reading all of the negatives on here I realize the problems I am developing are from the blaster!  My belly is becoming bigger and I am gaining weight.  Last month my face broke out in so many pimples (I'm 49 and never had pimples in my life) using the blaster and Ashley's product that I had to see a dermatologist and am using a prescription now for my face.  I instinctively stopped using the blaster on my face as it was the only thing I've changed in my normal routine.  Use at your own risk!  I wish I'd found these reviews before I wasted my money.
Belle B.
I used this product for only 3 months to get rid of some cellulite in the back of my legs and butt. I did not get results because I did not do it very long. I kept getting huge bruises that hurt extremely bad and would last week's on end. So I had to walk around lookin h like I got in a car accident or beat up by my boyfriend. After i stopped, my fascia recoiled and I now have cellulite on the front of my legs as well. And it is worse on the other areas then when I started. And I now have staining where some bruises were. And that is hell to get rid of.  This is a life long commitment. And can take years to get results. Trust me, I was in the main Facebook group and have heard the stories. A good majority have a "worse before better" stage, and it can look really bad for quite a while as you break up the Fascia  (celllulite). That includes huge lumps under the skin, and bad cellulite  I do not recommend this product.
Where do I begin...... first of all, Ashley Black has no formal education or certifications/license to be treating people. She often makes diagnoses then adds "but consult with your physician". This tool tears your fascia which causes inflammation and scar tissue. Any results you see are temporary. I blasted for a year; it worked the first few months but then my cellulite got worse, I developed joint pain along with stiffness, perioral dermatitis, and gained 10 lbs I can't lose despite working out and eating healthy. Also, her Facebook group is a joke. Save yourself the pain and agony of using this thing and hit the gym instead. Ashley Black FasciaBlaster®
Charlotte F.
I was so excited to receive this!  Worst money EVER spent. It has ruined my skin. More cellulite and now crepey skin too!  Ashley Black has NO credentials or degrees. She is a SCAMMER!
SUSIE D.
I bought this item a little over a year ago now. I had seen so many good reviews, before and after pics with amazing results and I wanted those results too. I initially had minimal cellulite, but I wanted zero cellulite.  I also wanted to carve out some abs and minimize the inner thigh area. I was going to purchase the smaller mini blaster for my arms, but luckily their customer service was so bad they kept forgetting to add me to their wait list. Anyway, I developed loose inner thighs and cellulite where I didn't have any prior to using this. I also gained about 15 lbs and despite a keto diet abd exercise, I am still unable to lose the extra weight.  I'm so happy I didn't use this in my face as I have seen other with negative results.  I am in tuned with my body to kmow that this did something undesirable to my hormones.  If you're going to buy this anyway, please be careful. It is very possible to harm yourself and be aware the sekf proclaimed "Guru" is really only a guru or sales. She claims to be s scientist, but has no credentials.  Sje simply "studied" on her own. Well, I studied some awesome recipes but I am no chef. Seriously, watch out and be careful.
BIGGEST SCAM EVER! I was very skeptical going into this. After I was assured by Miss Black, herself that this works 100% of the time. I figured what the hell. I bought in January of 2016  to reduce the little cellulite I have. Little did I know, what was to come. My cellulite got WORSE! I mean really bad, and I have lumps where I never had them before! Their so called "support group"will encourage you to keep going and I did, it just got worse and worse. My skin became SAGGY CREPEY and I GAINED WEIGHT that won't come off. I am a personal trainer/ nutritionist and instructor. I made NO CHANGES except for blasting. I am positive this stupid stick, caused my hormones to become erratic and now I am left to repair the damage. I pray this DAMAGE is reversible!!! DO NOT USE THIS! Read about how other women have had SERIUS medical issues. I wish someone would have warned me.
Paula G.
There are just too many lies regarding this device.. I have done intense research and there are so many discrepancies with the inventor (Ashkey Black) regarding her education, experience, background, use of the tool, protocols, studies, when it was invented, when it was launched, long term studied, who can use it, who should not use it! The informations changes monthly! Any negative reviews are removed from her main Facebook page.. And posters are banned, removed or blocked'. most pictures have been edited/filtered and photoshopped! I have proof of that from a poster!
The Fasciablaster did not work for me... It made things worse..  I would not recommend this to anyone!

Jessica N.
White Oak, PA
Giving it a one is even stretching it. I noticed a difference alright. I was BRUISED beyond belief using this. Tried getting a refund and they wouldn't and it costed me over $100! Not a happy camper. I think if honestly you struggle with cellulite, if you aren't RICH and can't have surgical or spa treatments several times, I think you just have to diet and exercise and try really hard. I don't think any quick tricks work.
NO! Save your money! It does not work. It actually makes MORE cellulite!! Scrubbing your skin will make it loose and flabby...the exact OPPOSITE of what you want. Ashley Black is a self proclaimed "guru" with no medical license or credentials. It's a scam....please don't fall for it.
member-b963f
My inflammation markers went up significantly while using the blaster. It is also funny to see so many of her staff members and social media staff here leaving reviews. That is a bit unethical to say the least.
Natalie A.
I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in the mail! What are your thoughts and experience with this?
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how many of you have really used it, and have gotten good results? And how many have gotten not so good results?
Nicole R.
Newark, NJ
I have been dying to purchase this after seeing all the hype it's getting. Does it really work? How long does it take to start seeing some results? Is it only for cellulite? TIA
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Does this really work? And is it worth the price?
cämi B.
Iquique
I love the final result of this product, it is durable and it is also economical I recommend this product since I am very happy with the result