BY ASHLEY BLACK #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The FasciaBlaster® was designed, engineered, and manufactured by Ashley Black. It is the ONLY tool on the market that opens the fascia at the deeper layers and breaks up fascial adhesions. The FasciaBlaster® is designed for self-treatment and can be used by anyone on any area of the body. With regular use of the FasciaBlaster®, one can expect pain reduction and improved flexibility, joint function, circulation, muscle definition and performance, nerve activity, posture, and enhanced beauty including the virtual elimination of CELLULITE.

• Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how m...4 Answers
  • Does this really work? And is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rute S.
Lousã
I can not give a real evaluation of this product because I have never used it. But obviously I intend to use one day. It looks like a sturdy product and seems to do good rubbing on the skin.
Emily M.
Awesome... I have got amazing results that I can get from this tool absolutely blown my mind! I have always been on the chubby side my whole life and I never ever thought it would be any different for me but, when I used this on my body I felt the change right away.
Stanislav K.
This tool will give you the amazing results. Guys do yourself a favor and get this tool to make your life awesome. I never ever thought that this will do such wonders to my body. Once I started blasting the results were very quick. I would highly recommend this tool.
My entire life has changed due to the fascia blasters. I have recently been able to sit get across legged, do squats, walk and even run without knee pain. I have not been able to do any of people things in over 20 years. It has reduced my look at this to only a slight discomfort. Ahead of it was very unpleasant. My body is changing slowly, but that's okay. I do a full body boost 2 to 3 times a week. A great deal more good!
Robin H.
I love absolutely everything about the FasciaBlaster! If I could give this 10 stars I would!!! People please do yourself a huge favor and get yourself the book and a Fascia Blaster!!! I am not kidding...the amazing results that you can get from this tool will absolutely blow your mind! I have always been on the chubby side my whole life and I never ever thought it would be any different for me but, when I used this on my body I felt the change right away. I had instant release in my tight muscles and the tension was completely released! I can now see definition in my body. You will not be sorry... do this for yourself and feel the amazing results that I have!!!
Paula G.
There are just too many lies regarding this device.. I have done intense research and there are so many discrepancies with the inventor (Ashkey Black) regarding her education, experience, background, use of the tool, protocols, studies, when it was invented, when it was launched, long term studied, who can use it, who should not use it! The informations changes monthly! Any negative reviews are removed from her main Facebook page.. And posters are banned, removed or blocked'. most pictures have been edited/filtered and photoshopped! I have proof of that from a poster!
The Fasciablaster did not work for me... It made things worse..  I would not recommend this to anyone!

Nassima a.
I found at the store leclerc for a dozen euros damage I have them bcp money to buy it I'd like to test it and apply it on the back of my mother c a cadeux for her
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
ibtissame a.
I loved this product has a light and pleasant texture. leaves the skin super soft and also the most important for me,
Doaa S.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Natalie A.
I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in the mail! What are your thoughts and experience with this?
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how many of you have really used it, and have gotten good results? And how many have gotten not so good results?
Nicole R.
Newark, NJ
I have been dying to purchase this after seeing all the hype it's getting. Does it really work? How long does it take to start seeing some results? Is it only for cellulite? TIA
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Does this really work? And is it worth the price?
cämi B.
Iquique
I love the final result of this product, it is durable and it is also economical I recommend this product since I am very happy with the result