BY ASHLEY BLACK #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The FasciaBlaster® was designed, engineered, and manufactured by Ashley Black. It is the ONLY tool on the market that opens the fascia at the deeper layers and breaks up fascial adhesions. The FasciaBlaster® is designed for self-treatment and can be used by anyone on any area of the body. With regular use of the FasciaBlaster®, one can expect pain reduction and improved flexibility, joint function, circulation, muscle definition and performance, nerve activity, posture, and enhanced beauty including the virtual elimination of CELLULITE.

• Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how m...4 Answers
  • Does this really work? And is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary R.
I began using the facia blaster in April 2017 when I ran into a girl using it in the gym sauna. She had great results and that helped convince me to make the purchase.
I could not be a consistent user because I had to wait a week at a time to allow the bruising to go down. Also I got strange flew like symptoms twice so I had to wait each time two weeks to recover and went on vacation for a week. By June I got tenderness to the breast and soon after my hair started to fall out by the hand full. I later got a period after 2 yrs of not having one. I'm 53 yrs old so I thought it was my thyroids. My OBGYN said it was not the problem. I ran into the same girl and that's where the culprit was revealed. She too was loosing hair by the hand full and started experiencing hot flashes. She was using this device for 5 months. I did some research and found that we release estrogen when blasting and this results in hair loss decreased sex drive and breast tenderness. I stopped immediately and after a month of healthy remedies my hair stopped falling out. Unfortunately my friends hair is still falling out. She continues to blast her face convinced that her hair loss was due to stress. Ashley Black never posted negative remarks so I was unaware of adverse reactions until I compared notes with this girl. Then we started looking for sites like these. If she had really done clinical studies or allowed more than 3 months of research then she would have known the true side effects. I'm on HRT due to this experience. I was always against hormonal therapy to avoid side effects and I didn't have any menopause symptoms until this. So I'm upset of the hidden truths from Ashley Black.
Jayne M.
Oh My GOD loved her I started fascia blasting like a month ago and my left leg is more noticeable as I am blasting  One leg at a time to see for comparison and my booty is lifted and 80 percent of my cellulite GONE I am  going to Give it another round so 100 percent of it is gone! I am going after my other leg now so happy, I will update you All with more results soon!
LOREN A.
Fantastic product that I've recommended to various friends. Everyone loves it. Toned up in a matter of minutes. Great and easy to use. I feel healthy and refreshed after using the Fascia Blaster.
Tiffany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
5 star review but with a big BUT.
I bought one of the first blasters over a year ago and I have been using it ever since and I have had really amazing results in my under butt, I have fixed my plantar problems in my feet and I have more definition on my arms and legs. So for me this has worked great, I have even helped others use it.
But one thing I do not like is when the demand was high for the blaster for more orders, the new blasters are lower quality (2 of my friends blasters broke). Also they were made with bpa...and when bpa is heated up and we are rubbing our fat cells, it acts as estrogen. So essentially with the new ones people are getting double the estrogen causing weight gain. I think Ashley Black should improve her quality.
Where do I begin...... first of all, Ashley Black has no formal education or certifications/license to be treating people. She often makes diagnoses then adds "but consult with your physician". This tool tears your fascia which causes inflammation and scar tissue. Any results you see are temporary. I blasted for a year; it worked the first few months but then my cellulite got worse, I developed joint pain along with stiffness, perioral dermatitis, and gained 10 lbs I can't lose despite working out and eating healthy. Also, her Facebook group is a joke. Save yourself the pain and agony of using this thing and hit the gym instead. Ashley Black FasciaBlaster®
BIGGEST SCAM EVER! I was very skeptical going into this. After I was assured by Miss Black, herself that this works 100% of the time. I figured what the hell. I bought in January of 2016  to reduce the little cellulite I have. Little did I know, what was to come. My cellulite got WORSE! I mean really bad, and I have lumps where I never had them before! Their so called "support group"will encourage you to keep going and I did, it just got worse and worse. My skin became SAGGY CREPEY and I GAINED WEIGHT that won't come off. I am a personal trainer/ nutritionist and instructor. I made NO CHANGES except for blasting. I am positive this stupid stick, caused my hormones to become erratic and now I am left to repair the damage. I pray this DAMAGE is reversible!!! DO NOT USE THIS! Read about how other women have had SERIUS medical issues. I wish someone would have warned me.
Judy M.
If you understand advertising and a little bit about the internet, you will clearly see that much of the objective reviews of this product have been scrubbed. I'm embarrassed to say that I used this product,  after the recommendation of a friend. I incurred severe bruising, 3 hematomas and had to seek medical care. My PT was horrified and educated me on bruising and that it is never beneficial. Luckily we created a plan to slowly address my pain and medical issues
Claire S.
Austin
Been using the FasciaBlaster® for over a year now and I really love it. I lift weights and I feel more muscle activation in my glutes and quads since using this tool. Would recommend it especially for athletes or people who train. It's like a foam roller but BETTER.  :)  Ashley Black FasciaBlaster®
Carla R.
I've used the Fasciablaster for a few months now and I love it! It's an incredible tool --I'm a total believer! I used it on my back and neck and it relieved the tension and strain I always felt, and I use it on my husband as well and we were both sold! This tool seems to compliment and enhance anything "healthy" you're alraedy doing - exercise and any sport, dieting, massage or any body work, yoga, stretching, etc - it's so awesome!
Tommy H.
I have many issues with my back, and hips & joints. As I get older my back pain and issue get worse. Then, I heard about Fascia and it makes sense and so I thought why not? I started using the Blaster and after a couple weeks, I started to feel more range of motion and feeling better. I have added stretches, and then later on some yoga stretching moves and now I am adding exercises. I use the Blaster regularly now but all over. It takes some getting use too and you have to stay committed to it but it is worth every bruise.
Natalie A.
I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in the mail! What are your thoughts and experience with this?
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how many of you have really used it, and have gotten good results? And how many have gotten not so good results?
Nicole R.
Newark, NJ
I have been dying to purchase this after seeing all the hype it's getting. Does it really work? How long does it take to start seeing some results? Is it only for cellulite? TIA
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Does this really work? And is it worth the price?
cämi B.
Iquique
I love the final result of this product, it is durable and it is also economical I recommend this product since I am very happy with the result