BY ASHLEY BLACK #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The FasciaBlaster® was designed, engineered, and manufactured by Ashley Black. It is the ONLY tool on the market that opens the fascia at the deeper layers and breaks up fascial adhesions. The FasciaBlaster® is designed for self-treatment and can be used by anyone on any area of the body. With regular use of the FasciaBlaster®, one can expect pain reduction and improved flexibility, joint function, circulation, muscle definition and performance, nerve activity, posture, and enhanced beauty including the virtual elimination of CELLULITE.

• Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how m...4 Answers
  • Does this really work? And is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cortney D.
Oh my God, where do I actually start! So the fascia blaster is not just amazing on my stubborn cellulite areas or stressed out fascia, but it has saved me front my stress headaches and migraines. I am a night clincher while I sleep. I actually would wake up with terrible migraines, and muscle tension in my face, neck and head. This was becoming a regular issue with no real cure. I started using my fascia blaster to rub out the fascia and tissue in my face and head and now I not only have fewer headaches and migraines but because I don't have that tension in my head and neck, I am not clinching as much either, if at all. This tool isn't just for sports athletes, it's for everyone. Say thanks to you so much!
Being pain free is just the greatest reward anyone can receive! But I'm also smooth, like have truly smooth legs and butt! This never would have been possible without the Fasciablaster! I'm a fitness competitor so I've seen so many others on stage with Cellulite. This is the fix all for stubborn areas, hard gaining body parts and to help performance! But most of all, being PAIN FREE!!! In love with this product!!! I'm a long term user and my journey has been remarkable!! I share it with everyone I know!
John
I have been working out and dieting to lose weight. A friend recommended the FasciaBlaster instead of using a foam roller to help with muscle soreness, tight fascia and lactic acid build up. It's great for in between massages, and for less than $100 dollars it less than one massage.
I've been using it all over and it's helped me recover quicker from an intense workout, and helped relieve my lower back pain. I liked it so much I bought a Mini2 to use on my shoulders, arms and thighs while watching TV or reading. I love it!
Ashley C.
I have been using this for a year and a half and love it. Pain relief, cellulite reduction, muscle recovery... I love it. Do your research before buying. Many do not and end up with side effects. I bruised and detoxed but it was mild as I started out light. I do not have any side effects anymore and use this tool almost everyday!
Tonya M.
Love my facia blaster. I don't use often enough to see good results but I have used it for headaches, back pain etc. and it works great for that. I need to motivate myself more to actually see some results from blasting. I've used it on my husband for his sciatic pain and sore muscles from working out and he was very impressed!
jacque s.
Houston
I don't know why people who use this product giving negative review. as I use this product and believe how great it worked for me after one day I feel good. It is a life saver for me. I was so happy I shared it with my friend as well who uses it on areas where he struggles with cellulite. We both see good results and he is so happy with the product! If you buy it stay with it and use regular.
Cynthia S.
I love this thing! To all those folks freaking out about bruises - they are minimal, and the bruises mean it's WORKING. The first few times I used it, I got a few tiny bruises, but they went away in a few days, and each time I got fewer, until I had none at all. IMO, a couple bitty bruises are worth it, cuz this has smoothed out my legs, and increased my circulation like crazy. I sit at a desk all day, so it's important to me to keep the blood flowing in my legs. I totally recommend the Fascia Blaster - it is AWESOME!
Mahi H.
I am an avid hiker and have had issues with massive joint and tendon pains. Supplements weren't working well, so I tried out this alternative. The fascia blaster gave me a lot of relief from this pain when I followed the videos and used it for myself. It's a bit of a high price point, but the product speaks for itself and works really well! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is active and experiences pain!
Nikki W.
Neosho , MO
Absolutely love this product! It has been a real life changing tool in helping me accomplish a total body transformation. For right at $100 you can get one! Helps rid of stretch marks, cellulite and break up fat! It can also help tone up loose skin.
Nicole D.
Ashley Black has inspired 1000's of women (myself included) and men to not only live a much better quality of life without pain but also to improve their looks and have the best body with their lives! Her story is awe inspiring and the lady is a business owner with a greater purpose. She found relief for her own pain through scientific research and has shared it. Thank you Ashley Black for inspiring us and teaches us the significance of healthy fascia!
Natalie A.
I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in the mail! What are your thoughts and experience with this?
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how many of you have really used it, and have gotten good results? And how many have gotten not so good results?
Nicole R.
Newark, NJ
I have been dying to purchase this after seeing all the hype it's getting. Does it really work? How long does it take to start seeing some results? Is it only for cellulite? TIA
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Does this really work? And is it worth the price?
cämi B.
Iquique
I love the final result of this product, it is durable and it is also economical I recommend this product since I am very happy with the result