BY ASHLEY BLACK #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The FasciaBlaster® was designed, engineered, and manufactured by Ashley Black. It is the ONLY tool on the market that opens the fascia at the deeper layers and breaks up fascial adhesions. The FasciaBlaster® is designed for self-treatment and can be used by anyone on any area of the body. With regular use of the FasciaBlaster®, one can expect pain reduction and improved flexibility, joint function, circulation, muscle definition and performance, nerve activity, posture, and enhanced beauty including the virtual elimination of CELLULITE.

• Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how m...4 Answers
  • Does this really work? And is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
member-b963f
My inflammation markers went up significantly while using the blaster. It is also funny to see so many of her staff members and social media staff here leaving reviews. That is a bit unethical to say the least.
James F.
Los Angeles
I was shocked to see all the people who use this product and had to try it myself. I use it for pain I have from typing and from a surgery I had. I could not believe how great it worked for me. After one day of use I feel immediate release of the tension and the pain. It is a life saver for me.

I was so happy I shared it with my wife who uses it on areas she struggles with cellulite. She was skepticle but has since become a believer. We both see great results and she is so happy with the product! If you buy it stay with it, it works!

Thank you!!!
Michelle A.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!  I've had the same bad experience as other women on this review board (and I too had a hard time finding the negative reviews).

After several weeks of using the Fascia Blaster, I GAINED weight in my stomach area, and I noticed cellulite on the front of my legs, where there previously was no cellulite. I took 4 weeks off from using the product, did cardio for 5 days a week during that break and ate healthy, and burned that additional weight off.

I tried the Fascial Blaster again this past weekend after a work out.  I'm still eating healthy and working out consistently.  It's now Tuesday and already I gained the weight again!  I finally found this review board and saw that other women had the same experience.  DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.
Dee D.
I kept seeing what looked like digitally edited photos for every single person who posted on the Ashley Black Guru FB page yet I wanted to believe it was true.  I used the mini on my face and the original blaster on my belly.  Now, after reading all of the negatives on here I realize the problems I am developing are from the blaster!  My belly is becoming bigger and I am gaining weight.  Last month my face broke out in so many pimples (I'm 49 and never had pimples in my life) using the blaster and Ashley's product that I had to see a dermatologist and am using a prescription now for my face.  I instinctively stopped using the blaster on my face as it was the only thing I've changed in my normal routine.  Use at your own risk!  I wish I'd found these reviews before I wasted my money.
janet s.
Orange Park, FL
The Fascia Blaster is a product you need to run far away from! Not only is this product ineffective it is dangerous. Do not believe the claims that it is "100% effective for cellulite" or the claims that it has been extensively tested. When your purchase the Fascia Blaster YOU are the tester as the protocols for using this product are ever changing. For those of us who purchased this product before May 22, 2017, we were using protocols that were causing great injury as well as cellulite that was much worse than when we started. The owner of this company, Ashley Black is unethical, she will block you from her Facebook group if you ask questions as well as delete comments if you mention any adverse side effects. She will also block you from leaving a review on her Guru page when you start questioning.
S C.
This tool has given me life changing benefits.  It has completely cured my plantar fasciitis, elbow pain and stiffness, carpal tunnel.  My hip pain from years of group fitness instruction is all but gone and when it does flare up a treatment with the FasciaBlaster gets it completely under control.  As far as cellulite, it is breaking up areas that have long been locked down and I am seeing results slowly but surely.  Everyone is different and results may vary as far as how long it takes and how diligent you have to be.  This is NOT a magic bullet and it can take time to get to where you want to be.   I will use this tool for life!
Kim R.
I have all of the Ashley black products and love them. I started using almost 2 years ago. I use it for aches and pains and even my children reach for it when they have pain from either playing too hard and even growing pains that wake them up in the night. My son was having DAILY bed wetting, I have been blasting him and helping him with his posture. Seriously, no more wet sheets! At first it went down to once a week, then 2X a month, and its been MONTHS since his last accident. Fascial adhesions and muscle tightness can cause all sorts of issues. I am so happy that I have this to use in the comfort of my own home!!
Valerie M.
I have a love/hate relationship with this torture device... I love the results but I hate the bruising!! You are supposed to press hard enough, not to hurt yourself, but to break up the pockets of fat that create cellulite. After a few weeks of using and bruising, I did notice my thighs were much more toned and had a lot less dimpling. A few weeks and the bruising does go down too, but it's hard to pump myself up to rub my legs hard enough to hurt. If you've got the dedication, it is a great tool. Tip: use some body oil in the shower to make it glide easier.
Jon C.
I sit all day for my job as a web developer. By the end of the week I have lower back and shoulder pain from working long hours. The fasciablaster helps my lower back so much. It really helps with the pain. I also have a mini 2 which makes it easier for me to work on my shoulders and neck. My life would have so much more pain without this product. All you have to do is follow the instructions they give you and be consistent and the pain relief is real! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to relieve muscle pain.
Jessica N.
White Oak, PA
Giving it a one is even stretching it. I noticed a difference alright. I was BRUISED beyond belief using this. Tried getting a refund and they wouldn't and it costed me over $100! Not a happy camper. I think if honestly you struggle with cellulite, if you aren't RICH and can't have surgical or spa treatments several times, I think you just have to diet and exercise and try really hard. I don't think any quick tricks work.
Natalie A.
I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in the mail! What are your thoughts and experience with this?
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how many of you have really used it, and have gotten good results? And how many have gotten not so good results?
Nicole R.
Newark, NJ
I have been dying to purchase this after seeing all the hype it's getting. Does it really work? How long does it take to start seeing some results? Is it only for cellulite? TIA
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Does this really work? And is it worth the price?
cämi B.
Iquique
I love the final result of this product, it is durable and it is also economical I recommend this product since I am very happy with the result