BY ASHLEY BLACK #6 in Cellulite Treatments

The FasciaBlaster® was designed, engineered, and manufactured by Ashley Black. It is the ONLY tool on the market that opens the fascia at the deeper layers and breaks up fascial adhesions. The FasciaBlaster® is designed for self-treatment and can be used by anyone on any area of the body. With regular use of the FasciaBlaster®, one can expect pain reduction and improved flexibility, joint function, circulation, muscle definition and performance, nerve activity, posture, and enhanced beauty including the virtual elimination of CELLULITE.

• Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how m...4 Answers
  • Does this really work? And is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
sharon P.
This is not for the faint...it will leave you bruised after using it..but that is what its supposed to do because it breaks up the beyond bound fascia..make sure you take a warm shower or bath before fascia blasting then slather your self in coconut oil and massage away. Its best to watch the tutorial to learn how to properly fascia blast to prevent injury..but if you have patience, ate consistent, and maintain a healthy life style this is a GREAT product.
Nikki  N.
Ok so I have been wanting this for awhile and convinced my husband to buy me the small one as an early Christmas present. As far as pain it really helps relax and loosen muscle tension. I have not had it long enough to speak on cellulite or how it preforms with skin tone and texture. I’ll update post with pictures in a few months. But if you suffer from muscle tension it’s amazing. It owls best with warmed muscles so after a shower or use a heating pad. Mine came with oil but you can get any massage or aroma therapy oil and it will work just as well. I also feel like using products for cellulite or firming will definitely work better after use! You can purchase this at Ashleyblack.com they also have some on EBay!!!
Allie L.
Fallbrook, CA
I got this magic little stick for chronic joint and muscle pain after my mother gifted me a face blaster and I ended up trying it on my sore elbows , neck, and shoulders. So I immediately purchased the fascia blaster. For me it takes away pain almost miraculously like nothing ever has for me! Amazing product. Be sure to read up on it prior to use.
Lisa N.
I was really excited to get my facia blasters and ordered all the sizes and even a few extras as gifts.

i used it religiously, after sauna, watched the tutorials and viewed face book posts from other women who claim to have amazing results. I really wanted to same to be true for me.

sadly, I think the product is a scam. It may help unwind teenage muscles -like a good deep tissue massage, but it does not break down cellulite or help to tighten skin. I was bruised from the use of the facia blaster and followed all instructions to not blast over bruised areas. When the bruises healed and I continued to blast and got to a stage where I was no longer bruising - I still did not see improvement in cellulite or skin tone. For the record, I’m slender to begin with so it’s not like I had hundreds of pounds to blast through or was looking for a miracle. I was looking for the product to do what it says it will do with proper use, proper diet and exercise. In my case, it didn’t work.
Lindsay M.
Overland Park, KS
I have a love hate relationship with my fascia blaster but I can honestly say it works. Like anything else, you have to use it routinely. It isn’t a magic quick fix but if you are consistent and do it as directed you will see results.
Joel O.
My wife is a dentist and has what we have coined dent-neck. Dentist spend 8 hours a day hunched over, arms up and using fine motor skills in their fingers. I tell her all the times she's and athlete, in so much that she makes money based on physical precision. Prior to getting the fasciablaster we purchased a massage table and I would give her my best attempt at massages regularly. My hands and arms would get tired after 2 min and my effectiveness would immediately decrease. She joked about my stamina in more ways than just one.

After purchasing the fasciablaster I can now work on her for over an hour without getting tired. The unique claws get in there like no other tool we have used before, and believe me when I say we have tried them all. It has immensely helped my give her better in-home care. She gets massages every other week but she needs treatment more regularly than that for her dent-neck and now I can provide exceptional care.

And that's only part of the story. I also have the minis which are great for using on ourselves while sitting on the couch and watching tv. When my neck itn's feeling the best I use the mini 1 on my traps and it provides great relief, I can get in there and go hard. I use the mini 2 on my belly, arms or legs while sitting on the couch too. My wife also has restless legs syndrome and when it starts acting up, she uses the mini 2 around her knees and like clockwork, the sensation disappears.

All in Ashley's tools have changed the way we treat each other and ourselves for the best. We are constantly trying to take more responsibility for our personal care and all of Ashley's tools assist with that better than anything we have tried before. I strongly recommend her products, especially if you are into taking responsibility for your own well being into your own hands. If you are on the fence, buy it and you can thank me later!
Rebecca B.
Exeter, PA
3ASHLEY BLACK'S FASCIA BLASTER"I purchased this item last August. I was taken in by the incredible results I saw on the facebook page, and not one negative review. Fast forward 10 months, and I wish I had never heard of the thing! First off, I spent most of the summer looking like a domestic abuse victim, since my arms, legs and stomach were covered in bruises. "Good bruises" "healing bruises" the creator called them. I made sure i followed the protocol (which has since changed). I heated up in 90 degree weather with a heating pad, lubed up with coconut oil, and went "ballistic" (that was the recommendations). At first, things really did look smoother. I was really excited. My first red flag was when my weight went up 6lbs overnight. I was assured by everyone on the facebook page, that it "cannot cause weight gain!" Any increase in weight was temporary, due to swelling, or due to fat turning into muscle and that I should "trust the process". By December, I was up 15 lbs. My blood pressure was higher than it had ever been, and I was put back on blood pressure meds by my doctor. My breaking point came in February, when after a session on my bat wings, I woke up with my hands numb and my arms so swollen, the crook of my elbow was no longer visible. I chalked it up to lymphatic drainage issues and stoped using it. Fast forward to April, and I was directed to a page of women who had negative effects. It's at that point when I put 2+2 together and realized this magic stick may be contributing to the issues I was having. It turns out MANY women were having issues. Issues far worse than mine! It turns out, anytime a question was asked about negative effects on the page, the person was verbally attacked by the group, and her post was deleted. Hence all the glowing reviews. As of last week, the contraindications on the website were changed, and weight gain, hormonal disruptions amongst other things were added. The legal disclaimer was also changed to say " All claims and results within are based on years of anecdotal evidence. The company is currently studying claims for scientific validation." Several members who have spoken out about serious medical issues they have had that may be related to using the tool, have been served with lawsuits, while others have been harassed and publicly defamed by a "private investigation firm" hired by the inventor. My advice on this is Caveat emptor- let the buyer beware. I will be seeing my primary care physician next week to see if I have any lasting health issues from using this other than sagging skin and cellulite that is worse than ever, including in areas that didn't have cellulite prior to using this.

Like This?"Congrats! You've received activity.points points to your activity.badge Badge."
Stacey S.
Buford, GA
Stay far away. This lady is being sued and has claimed her product was FDA cleared when it is not. Several women have claimed they were injured by this. Believe what you want, there are passionate people on both sides. But as for me? There's not enough information to feel comfortable using this if there are people out there claiming really bad side effects. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
A P.
The FasciaBlaster is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have some neuropathy in my face from my wisdom teeth removal 10 years ago and the dentist nicking my nerve. I also have unrelated damage to my cranial nerves from a yoga injury to my neck 5 years ago that resulted in Trigeminal and Glossopharyngeal neuralgia and neuropathy in my right arm/hand and leg. If that wasn't enough I also had Bells Palsy 15 years ago. I've had so much improvement with all these issues since using the FasciaBlaster for the last 12 months. I've spent tens of thousands of dollars on treatment, manual fascia therapy, doctors, medications, alternative therapy...I had tried everything, and a tool that cost less than one massage appointment ($89) has done more for me than any of them. I had all but given up, the FasciaBlaster has given me my life back. There have been a ton of side benefits as well, skin smoother, better skin tone, my muscles are firing more, better alignment and range of motion, and the complimentary tool for the face is erasing my wrinkles and did awesome things for my jawline and undereye area (no more big bags under my eyes). I got clearance from my neurologist and pcp before I started (they recommend that for anyone with pre-existing conditions they get approval from their provider) - my docs were all for it, they said the information made sense. I have a full blood panel done every 3 month and my labs are perfect. Cholesterol down (the good number went up - all despite not having a great diet the last 6 months), cortisol/c-reactive down, blood pressure fantastic and everything else is spot on. Following the protocols (there is a WEALTH of information provided by the manufacturer in addition to personal coaching) of easing in, going layer by layer, heating up, staying hydrated, replacing my electrolytes and listening to my body have been really effective. I don't bruise either, maybe a dozen tiny ones in a year that faded in 24 hours, I really paid attention to the instructions about going layer by layer and easing in because of my preexisting conditions and it seems to have mitigated any bruising because my fascia is still way healthier. My whole family uses the tools for a variety of reasons and they all love it. I will be a blaster for life, being able to control my treatment has been priceless, I control frequency, pressure and duration and I can now use it to maintain my fascial heath for the rest of my life.
Fascia Blaster
Here are the problems: 1. Use of lubrication. If there is sliding on the skin, you are not engaging the superficial layer of fascia.
2. Quick and aggressive "raking" on isolated areas of the body. You can't achieve Myofascial Release with speed. The fascia, just as the gadget's name describes, is being harmed (blasted). It is being torn, not released. The web is no longer intact, it is broken. The fascial web is everywhere and when you address one area, you affect every area. So, if you think there is one spot in your body you can punish for misbehaving, you don't realize that every fascial fiber in you reacts to this by squeezing to protect you from the attack. You are eliciting the sympathetic nervous system response. Myofascial release happens during the PARASYMPATHETIC response.
3. Regarding the claim that skin shows less dimpling afterward. This is temporary. The inflammatory response occurs due to the trauma experienced by the assault.  As the fascia is torn rather than released, it repairs just like scar tissue, thicker and more resistant. The opposite of your intention.  Symptoms of pain, poor elimination, swelling, poor lymph flow, poor circulation and autoimmune dysfunction years down the road will be considered random and inexplicable with no understanding that what you did with that hideous gimmick years ago created the problems you have down the road.
4. Comparing it to Rolfing. This is accurate. Myofascial release therapy differs fundamentally with Rolfing about this very thing. We wait for the body to soften and melt, giving us permission to sink deeper, allowing us to get at the deeper (older) injury or trauma. We NEVER tell you to hold your breath, grit your teeth, or just bear down and endure any pain. If you brace, that is the opposite of what we are trying to elicit. We allow for the emotional release that comes from letting go in this way. The clench may have happened when you were a kid and the body needs to feel safe and know that moment is past and there is no danger in letting go now. Rolfing applies force, uses lube, and asks you to just breathe through the pain.
I can go on about this, but you get the main points. If your answer is "I'm going to do it anyway." You join the many who keep myofascial release therapists in business.
Look into the long-term effects and stories and pictures of folks who got liposuction. There's a blast from the fascia past.
Natalie A.
I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in the mail! What are your thoughts and experience with this?
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
Reviews for this product are so all over the place, how many of you have really used it, and have gotten good results? And how many have gotten not so good results?
Nicole R.
Newark, NJ
I have been dying to purchase this after seeing all the hype it's getting. Does it really work? How long does it take to start seeing some results? Is it only for cellulite? TIA
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Does this really work? And is it worth the price?
cämi B.
Iquique
I love the final result of this product, it is durable and it is also economical I recommend this product since I am very happy with the result