Natalie A.

I have ordered one of these and can't wait to get it in the mail! What are your thoughts and experience with this?

member-3db3e
member-3db3e
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I've been a licensed massage therapist for over 7 years now. I've had clients come in after using the fascia blaster with deep, very painful bruises. I could not work on a client because of how badly she was bruised. She was experiencing sharp pain down her neck, into her arms because of the fascia blaster use. She stated she watched all the videos about how to use it and the bruising was "healing". No it was not healing. She was damaging herself badly. The fascia in the body is a web, it encases everything and will not "release" with force, speed and pressure. It takes time, patience to unblock restricted fascia. It is my professional recommendation that you see a professional, certified body worker for help with your pain / trouble areas.
A P.
A P.
1 year, 3 months ago
It's completely irreplaceable, I wish it had been around 20 years ago, it would have saved me a ton in medical bills and all kind of beauty products that didn't work. I had some success with fascia bodyworkers but being able to self-treat at my own pace and pressure made all the difference for me.
Joel O.
Joel O.
1 year, 3 months ago
My experience has been great. My wife and I use all of the tools regularly. It's by far the best massage tool on the market that I have found because it specifically addresses fascia.
Marina O.
Marina O.
New York
1 year, 3 months ago
If you really want to understand this stick from all sides check out Fasciablaster Uncensored or Negative Reviews on Facebook. you will learn a great deal before making your decission.