Lisa N.
I was really excited to get my facia blasters and ordered all the sizes and even a few extras as gifts.

i used it religiously, after sauna, watched the tutorials and viewed face book posts from other women who claim to have amazing results. I really wanted to same to be true for me.

sadly, I think the product is a scam. It may help unwind teenage muscles -like a good deep tissue massage, but it does not break down cellulite or help to tighten skin. I was bruised from the use of the facia blaster and followed all instructions to not blast over bruised areas. When the bruises healed and I continued to blast and got to a stage where I was no longer bruising - I still did not see improvement in cellulite or skin tone. For the record, I’m slender to begin with so it’s not like I had hundreds of pounds to blast through or was looking for a miracle. I was looking for the product to do what it says it will do with proper use, proper diet and exercise. In my case, it didn’t work.