Nikki  N.
Ok so I have been wanting this for awhile and convinced my husband to buy me the small one as an early Christmas present. As far as pain it really helps relax and loosen muscle tension. I have not had it long enough to speak on cellulite or how it preforms with skin tone and texture. I’ll update post with pictures in a few months. But if you suffer from muscle tension it’s amazing. It owls best with warmed muscles so after a shower or use a heating pad. Mine came with oil but you can get any massage or aroma therapy oil and it will work just as well. I also feel like using products for cellulite or firming will definitely work better after use! You can purchase this at Ashleyblack.com they also have some on EBay!!!