A. C.
I began blasting for 10+ years of chronic neck (plus cervical fusion) and lumbar spine pain (multiple slipped discs). FasciaBlasting has done an amazing job of getting me out of chronic pain where nothing else had ever helped (and yes, I had tried just about everything I could think of, both conventional and alternative therapies).
Then, after blasting for about 4 months of FasciaBlasting, I started losing inches and smoothing out too! I've been blasting for 17 months now, and I've gradually lost 22 inches and I'm down 8 lbs without changing my lifestyle (as in I didn't change my diet or exercise routine) - but I'm guessing if I had, I probably would have had even better results. With that said, I'm totally happy with my results, and I expect that I will continue to make great progress as I continue treatment!   Ashley Black FasciaBlaster®